Threezero Game of Thrones The Hound 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem is that there is too much hair but I'm confident that it can be futzed easily enough and will certainly look better than what is shown in the video. Without doubt though, this will be the best figure in the line to date. It looks great and I just can't wait for the next GOT reveal.

I might have to commission someone to rehair him, alot of rooted hair pros in the hobby.

Seems he might actually ship this month if there's a review, so that's cool.

imagine how great sculpted hair would look, sculpted all flat down with scarring exposed slightly..

I must disagree. The Hound's hair is so stringy, sculpted hair would just look too chunky and not capture the right look at all.

I've glad 'tech' has advanced to the point where rooted hair be pulled off like this

I think I'm the only one who likes the hair. I think it looks pretty good. I'm glad they went rooted and not sculpted. In the video it looks a lot better then half of hot toys rooted hair women figures

Very pleased how this ended up,kinda bummed did not get the exclusive as the helmet looks like the cherry on the cake.

Thank you. I think he looks ****ing amazing. Really happy with how he came out. Glad I nabbed the helmet version but not sure how often I will pose him with it on as the head sculpt really looks good. Hair is a bit poofy but a bit of pomade or gel will grease that down a bit. I am really happy they went with rooted hair though, it looks good and works well with the helmet and scar area.

Cant wait for him to ship.

eeesshhh that hair, not liking that at all and cant help but imagine how great sculpted hair would look, sculpted all flat down with scarring exposed slightly.. all else looks good. yeah surprised they didnt weather him abit more etc

You wouldn't fit that helmet on sculpted hair. Rooted hair is great idea. Way more practical than sculpted hair.

I hate video reviews, looking forward to some real photos of him.

The hair needs some serious work, but everything else looks great. Awesome detail on his armor.

I'm pretty happy I put in for the exclusive. The helmet seems like it'll just be the cherry on top of an already stellar figure. Of course it will probably just sit beside him or in his arm for display mostly. Aw much as I would like to think that I will swap it up in display I already know that once I get the hair perfect I'm not ever going to touch the head again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back