Threezero Game of Thrones Jon Snow Ver. 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used a a Worldbox AT011 body, which matched perfectly in skin tone to Nut Pizs?s sculpt.

13988a879deddccc1d11974422cca3aa.jpg

It?s a taller body than TZ?s one but in my opinion it helps make the Nut Pizs head look more proportionate to Kit Harrington?s structure.

The Worldbox body leg pegs don?t fit (too big), so you might have to sand it down.. But for me I glued it since this figure can?t hold much poses (but it has really great shelf presence!)

0dbfe4330dcdce4ee9cdad13c0eb4bad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought one of these. It will suit the nut pizs head better

I got notice from Sideshow that this is charging next Friday :yess:. Now I just have to figure out if I want to track down an appropriate neck adapter for Nut Piz V1 or just order Nut Piz V2 again.

BBTS still has him listed for Q1 arrival. Could we expect shipment to arrive at the same time SSC receives theirs?

Are the ankle pegs that need sanding? I don't understand "leg pegs" ? Do you mean the lower legs doesn't fit in the boots ?

Sorry for not being clear but yeah, the ankle pegs. You could sand them down to fit in, but what I did was remove the ankle peg holder from the boot and glue the ankle pegs in as I only do museum poses

Sorry for not being clear but yeah, the ankle pegs. You could sand them down to fit in, but what I did was remove the ankle peg holder from the boot and glue the ankle pegs in as I only do museum poses

Thanks for the clarification.

Just waiting now for the "advise product is in warehouse" or whatever it is, email from popcultcha.com.au. They'll take there time of course.

Hoping BBTS gets theirs in this week so I can get Jon I have plans to switch the body out. Thankfully I already own the world box body.

As a collector, I've never really dipped into the customization of collectibles but I'm really wanting to give this Nut Pcz headsculpt a fresh paint job - skin tone is too dark/tan for my liking. Who would you guys recommend I contact for something like this and how much do you think it would cost?

If other figures are any indication, definitely not.

:(

Hoping BBTS gets theirs in this week so I can get Jon I have plans to switch the body out. Thankfully I already own the world box body.

What world box body item number did you get?

As a collector, I've never really dipped into the customization of collectibles but I'm really wanting to give this Nut Pcz headsculpt a fresh paint job - skin tone is too dark/tan for my liking. Who would you guys recommend I contact for something like this and how much do you think it would cost?

:(

What world box body item number did you get?

Onesixthvisage on IG does really excellent work. May want to contact him.

Had to get this at Sideshow as I can't wait on BBTS. I hope this sculpt isn't murder for my eyes. Lol

Back