Threezero Game of Thrones Jon Snow Ver. 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why? The Nut Picz 2.0 is coming with added 3Z neck adaptor.

Is there a way to buy the neck adapter separate?

I bought the V 1.0 last year. Getting double dipped is inevitable in this hobby.

Hi guys I?m hoping to make the furry bit of my cloak more screen-accurate. Currently it?s a flat grey-brown colour but on screen it?s a darker brown with some black mixed in.

If anyone could recommend suitable materials to recolour the furry bit I?ll be very grateful, thanks! [emoji846]

b4aacce226f98598e7934e2fd3468d5f.jpg

You can use liquid inks.Watered down very much. Do not use acrylics. [emoji1360]

Jon should arrive Wednesday. Anyone know a place to buy the necessary adapters needed for the V1 replacement head?

Is there a way to buy the neck adapter separate?

I bought the V 1.0 last year. Getting double dipped is inevitable in this hobby.

Jon should arrive Wednesday. Anyone know a place to buy the necessary adapters needed for the V1 replacement head?

Mine is due to arrive on Thursday. I too would like the info on the adapter, as I have the V1 sculpt as well.

I bought one for mine Jon 2.0 ... search something similar "9pcs/Set 1/6 Scale Plastic Figure Head Connectors Neck Adaptor"
( https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Scale-...465160?hash=item56cb16ee88:g:TvIAAOSwkX1ZdA6z )

hope it helps ~

Thanks, Abiosis. I'll pick up a set, as it also includes some needed pegs as well.
Thank you, just picked up the set on eBay. $7 is more palatable than picking up a second headsculpt.
Thanks, I'll pick this up too.

:duff :hi5:

Which adapter(s) from the set needs to be used?

I'm still waiting the new Jon to test yet...
but I bet this will do ~
(Uses hot water or hair dryer for easy assemble) :)

I just unboxed, the first thing that will smack you across the face is the pungent chemical smell, holy ****. The outfit looks terrific overall as expected. The head sculpt is much more refined than I expected but still suffers the Kit Harrington likeness deficiency in hand.

I just unboxed, the first thing that will smack you across the face is the pungent chemical smell, holy ****. The outfit looks terrific overall as expected. The head sculpt is much more refined than I expected but still suffers the Kit Harrington likeness deficiency in hand.

b685772b461921fd037720f587ca6ad3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Jon Snow 2.0 arrived today. Took a quick peek but didn't remove him from the box yet.

Outfit/gear looks amazing. Head sculpt was not bad but I'll be replacing it with the one from Kit, which I already have in hand. I'm just waiting for the connectors set recommended by Abiosis above.

My Jon Snow 2.0 arrived today. Took a quick peek but didn't remove him from the box yet.

Outfit/gear looks amazing. Head sculpt was not bad but I'll be replacing it with the one from Kit, which I already have in hand. I'm just waiting for the connectors set recommended by Abiosis above.

Crack him open and take a whiff!

Got mine last night.

Totally agree with everybody's assessment: Fantastic outfit, much improved head, powerful aroma!

Significant upgrade over the original Snow 1.0 in my opinion.

I actually don't mind the head at all. It's not as good as the NP head, but it's a big step up for 3Z. I have another NP head on order, so I'm still going to replace it, but 3Z has impressed me with their effort on this one.

Back