Threezero Game of Thrones Jon Snow Ver. 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had slight paint issue on neck, that is weathering on the cape(it isn?t great but that?s what it is) and I did not have any of those other issues you are talking about. I would def look for an exchange.

No, I am in Italy. I mean, the past couple of days we went over 30?C, but it's definitely not humid. But I guess the figure sat in a magazine in Hong Kong for 4 months so... maybe that's it.

What should I do? See if it stops with time or it's an irreversible problem? Should I ask for a return?

Thank you. This never happened to me, so I'm not sure how to handle the situation. If the problem lays in the storage condition I might end up getting a second figure afflicted by the same problem...

No, I am in Italy. I mean, the past couple of days we went over 30?C, but it's definitely not humid. But I guess the figure sat in a magazine in Hong Kong for 4 months so... maybe that's it.

What should I do? See if it stops with time or it's an irreversible problem? Should I ask for a return?

Thank you. This never happened to me, so I'm not sure how to handle the situation. If the problem lays in the storage condition I might end up getting a second figure afflicted by the same problem...

Doesn't sound right but I'm no expert with the issues your having with Jon 2.0. I'd get in touch with where you bought it from. Email them the pics and describe the issues like you have done here to them and see what happens. Did you get a 1 year 3zero warranty form with Jon 2.0?

KGHobby told me to write to TZ's customer service. I registered the warranty and I wrote them, let's see how it goes from here.

Edit: just found out that the dagger got stained too, after sheating it just the one time.

IMG_5868.jpg

Sorry for the double posting, Threezero replied that that's their "antique style painting" and maybe they were a little too heavy with the paint but that won't affect the "playing". If I don't want that paint I can ship them the parts I want to be replaced and they will take care of it, but it will take no less than two months. I am going to ask for a full replacement, either with them or KGHobby. This is not acceptable.

Update: Threezero won't offer a full figure return. I am asking KGHobby. Man, this really suck.

IMG_5871.jpg

Hi All,

I too have a problem, not sure if anyone ran into this. I've ordered from Threezero directly, and the package arrived so destroyed like someone stepped on it. I did not accept it, so it was taken to the post office so we can have a damage report there. Or simply I can have the post send it back. Have anyone been in this situation, what does Threezero customer service do in such cases? (Of course I'll contact them, but would like to know how this goes...) Thanks!

that looks incredible...

Sorry to ask guys, but how much was the retail price for this figure?

I am considering getting one and a Nut Pizs headsculpt... if the price I can get is below retail to make up for the needed sculpt upgrade...

I had Arya and the Hound before, but ended up selling them.

The Hound was worse than I expected, and I had to get rid of the duo.

I could not stand the paintapss that were so weak, and the neck armor was made of cardboard.... (!)

Arya was ok, better paintapps, and better overall figure feel!

I hope this Jon, with the Nut Pizs head, does not letdown!

Also I would like to make some use of the Threezero sculpt...

thumb-1920-711934.jpg

thanks for your reply. I ordered the Nut Pizs headsculpt, now I gotta find a good price for the figure.

Where the head back up for sale? And wheres the best place to find the body everyone is using to upgrade?

Sculpt is still up for sale on OSK.

Speaking of customization... What was the original price for the Full Metal Customs' Longclaw? Strange they are not doing a second run on that.

Anyway I ordered a full metal longclaw from Oscar Camacho. He was mentioned earlier on this thread, but the link to the thead is no longer working since the forum moved.

I contacted him and luckily he had still (at least) one in stock. Only downside is that Mexico is in a pretty bad shape right now, so the shipment could take a long while to get here. Who cares, at least for now I supported Oscar's great work.

Best thing? The sword was only 35$.

It is too big to fit in the Threezero scabbard, but who is gonna keep a custom metal sword sheated anyway?

6iWWxsH.jpg

index.jpg

That sword was only $35?? He should be charging more,imo. Helluva deal. I used the metal key chain Longclaw off ebay for the one I put together. Not ideal but it's what I had...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Sculpt is still up for sale on OSK.

Speaking of customization... What was the original price for the Full Metal Customs' Longclaw? Strange they are not doing a second run on that.

Anyway I ordered a full metal longclaw from Oscar Camacho. He was mentioned earlier on this thread, but the link to the thead is no longer working since the forum moved.

I contacted him and luckily he had still (at least) one in stock. Only downside is that Mexico is in a pretty bad shape right now, so the shipment could take a long while to get here. Who cares, at least for now I supported Oscar's great work.

Best thing? The sword was only 35$.

It is too big to fit in the Threezero scabbard, but who is gonna keep a custom metal sword sheated anyway?

View attachment 491989

View attachment 491990

I picked up a Longclaw and an Ice from Oscar for my Ned and Crow Jon a few years back. LOVE them. He does great work!

Back