Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope another company offers different outfits for her. I really like her season 7 outfit, it's more queeny.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I hope TBLeague makes a petite female seamless body I can use with Dany's headsculpt for... customs.

;)

I've gotten into watching the show and while I can't see myself getting very many of the figures, I love Daenerys - she's my favorite character. I think I'll be purchasing this fig.

Jon Snow is the only other character of interest to me GOT figure wise, but I would also like a "ponytail" version.

It looks the aftermarket prices has gone up for the 1st one.

I dont feel like any of these sculpts can make me pull the trigger. Bummer, show is so great.

Well unless Blitzway or Hot Toys picked it up, I don't think there's any other manufacturer that would do any better. Asmus, Star Ace, BCS are all very hit and miss with the stuff they're putting out. QMX would work even slower than ThreeZero, so they wouldn't be much good either.

I don't see anything wrong with this Daenerys sculpt tbh. The Hound also turned out really well. Paint might not be up to HT standards, but nobody is really.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I thought Dany was pretty well liked? Not snow or tyrion liked... but liked nonetheless.

I think she's likable. She is a bit devout of personality though but I think that is more the issue of Emilia Clarke

Well unless Blitzway or Hot Toys picked it up, I don't think there's any other manufacturer that would do any better. Asmus, Star Ace, BCS are all very hit and miss with the stuff they're putting out. QMX would work even slower than ThreeZero, so they wouldn't be much good either.

Very Cool does some great female headsculpts. They're a bit stylized, almost like a realistic Barbie type paint apps.

They just announced a soldier with a Cara Delevigne head

Here's their Angelina Jolie.

Last edited:
Yeah I'd probably like her if someone else was the actress. Emilia never really convinces me.

I thought Dany was pretty well liked? Not snow or tyrion liked... but liked nonetheless.

I think she's likable. She is a bit devout of personality though but I think that is more the issue of Emilia Clarke

I've never had a problem with Clarke in the role, and think she's plays the character perfectly. I'm not sure I'd call the character "likable" exactly, but her journey has always been compelling to watch, and she's always been my second favorite character behind Tyrion.

I think she's likable, she's good to her people and those who follow her of even she's a bit cult like in her approach. She's one of the few characters with a moral code

Back