Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Michael Crawford's amazing SDCC pics.

sdcc2017-misccompanies-3.jpg

Looks like the prototype which most people seems to agree is great. It's just what will she look like after production.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I admit I am completely and 100% fresh to 1/6 figs, which will probably explain the next sentence: I am very excited for this figure! The hair looks a little fussy, but I know how to handle doll hair so if it's like that on the final product, I'm not worried. I really hope the paint ends up as nice too, but if not it can always be repainted...I was able to repaint Jon to a point where I'm satisfied with him, so I think I'd be able to do the same for Dany. I just hope my naivety isn't punished too harshly when it comes time for her to ship, lol.

I want to just grab her headsculpt and leave her naked on a phicen in flames with dragons.

Might be the best 3Z figure to date. At least in the proto it's HT quality.

But yeah, I can see some problems trying to manage that hair.

Oh dear... that forehead (or should I say five-head?) looks a little troubling. I am getting less and less confident about the production version's likeness.

I'm not too worried, either way. If the final product matches the proto I'll keep her. If I decide it's not good enough to keep I ordered the exclusive so I'm fairly certain I can sell and get back what I paid.

Yeah the lighting makes it look like shes in rehab. Still a good sculpt though.

Back