Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have taken a chance on the EX but I had ordered immediately after she went up on the SSC site. I suppose I could just lose the $17 NRD and order it directly; the dragons don't really interest me much but extra items are always cool to have. Thinking...

Unless I'm mistaken, it looks like the hound was from August 18 to November 19? If so hopefully dany will be up for a while longer.

Just preordered at SSC for the wifes bday this fall using a $15 welcome code too. Definitely looks amazing; especially for the price.

Paypal was not an option for this PO I guess to due to shipping?

Yes SSC is Sideshow Collectibles :D

Also welcome :wave

If you're in the US, Sideshow and BBTS are probably the best, but I've heard good things about Timewalker Toys, but I'm sure theres a few more places too

I second that recommendation for Timewalker Toys. Their prices are competitive and the customer service is really good.

I still use BBTS occasionally to preorder collectibles but most of my 1:6 scale figure orders are now with Timewalker.

I'm lucky to live nearby Timewalker Toys brick & mortar store. Fantastic store and customer service. I haven't shopped anywhere else for new releases besides Timewalker.

I primarily shop with three online retailers and all are great.

BBTS at times have things other don't or things still available after others have sold out and the Pile O Loot is a good option. They package things well and have reasonable shipping rates and because they are not in California, no tax which is great.

Legends Toys and Hobbies located in City of Industry, Ca are great too. I have ordered many things from them as well as purchased things from their booths at conventions. In the past, they have gone above and beyond to take care of me if there are any issues. Really solid folks there.

Timewalker Toys are great. I have only ordered a couple of times and they have been great in terms of price, shipping and communication. I also like their consignment section and have picked up OOP stuff in pretty much new condition at great prices.

All of these I would pre-order from in a heartbeat with confidence and the best part is for most of their things they do not require a NRD or pre-payment which is always a good security blanket just in case something happens to my finances and/or the final production figure.

Bought twice from timewalker and I currently have an item on pre-order. They're amazing. Been really impressed with their customer service, pricing, packaging, everything. Highly highly recommended.

honestly the GOT EX items are not a hard decision... they all go for high prices on ebay and easy to recoop if you change your mind.

Tyrion around 300+, jon snow 325-390, can't even find ned anywhere.

Put mine in for the EX. Didn't get an email from Threezero though, just got my paypal receipt and the order showing up on my account.

honestly the GOT EX items are not a hard decision... they all go for high prices on ebay and easy to recoop if you change your mind.

Tyrion around 300+, jon snow 325-390, can't even find ned anywhere.

This. If you are on the fence I would go for it. You will get your money back if you want it.

I went ahead and did it. I need to make a massive PayPal credit payment to justify throwing this on there, but I know I would be hating myself both for the collection and investment aspect if I didn't.

Back