Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm fine with just one dragon in the reg version myself. If she had no dragons then that would be a different story.

Got the exclusive of both this and the Hound ordered.

I'm not a huge fan of paying so far in advance, but the nice thing is when they start shipping you don't have to worry about the money... it evens out.

Got the exclusive of both this and the Hound ordered.

I'm not a huge fan of paying so far in advance, but the nice thing is when they start shipping you don't have to worry about the money... it evens out.

Cool story I suppose.

It is nice to get the shipping notice and realizing that the item is already paid for. No surprises or juggling of funds. You took the hit last year.

Just preordered her from sideshow. Knew I wanted her, just had to fit her into the budget for the summer. I'm okay with one dragon. This is gonna be my first GOT figure but I love my Walter White so I trust threezero. Who knows, I may order another character too but what I like about her is she's great for a set of characters but looks equally great as a standalone(like the aforementioned Heisenberg).

I had Jon Snow for about a week but was not impressed. Fortunately Threezero does a much better job on prototypes now, I just hope that translates into better final products too.

I have both Daenarys and the Hound ordered.

I would buy Jon Snow in a heartbeat if they did a 2.0 version with a better headsculpt. I like the original Tyrion, I just can't find him now for a decent price and when he first came out, I still wasn't sure I wanted to do anything from this line as they started off mighty slow.

Any idea when she might start shipping or we will see updates on how she is looking?!?

I think the new season of the show starts in what...July? Maybe she'll be out when the show is on!

Yea, there's a shipping schedule on the 3z site... she's not on it. The hound is shipping in may according to the schedule... We'll see about that.

Back