Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea when the preorder dates for the ex cut off? Just planning funds to make sure everything is secure.

Most people have said the exclusives stay open for around 6 weeks. There is no actually date you can go by.

Yeah, I'm trying to secure the funds myself for this figure before the window closes.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again in the hopes that it will help someone. PayPal Credit. Get it. You can pre-order the figure now and pay it later, as they give you a six month window with no interest.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again in the hopes that it will help someone. PayPal Credit. Get it. You can pre-order the figure now and pay it later, as they give you a six month window with no interest.

You can lead a horse to water...

Fun fact - this works through Sideshow as well. I've done a good portion of my figure orders this year using PayPal Credit. Now, that being said, it adds up if you plan to cover multiple purchases over six months, but if you set yourself a "payment plan" as you would through other sources, you should be good to go.

Preordered - din know one has to pay all 180 in advance on threezero website. Is that accurate or I got scammed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Preordered - din know one has to pay all 180 in advance on threezero website. Is that accurate or I got scammed?

I don't like it either, they really hold your feet to the fire with important exclusives. I guess they figure losing some sales is worth it to secure a good chunk of cash upfront. On the plus side I have found they deliver the goods when the time comes. I bought the exclusive t-45 and it turned out great. You don't want to pay the aftermarket price.

I do like the aspect of paying in full for a preorder actually, and I wish that sideshow would at least give us the option to do the same. It makes it easier to budget if it is all being taken out. That being said, threezero should at least offer a flex option for people who wouldn't have the funding for the exclusive within their limited time window to order.

I want to get this from Threezero direct, does anybody know if I'll get charged customs in the UK?

I have a Paypal account as well as Paypal Credit. When I've tried to order using my Paypal Credit in the past, the checkout for Threezero does not give me the opportunity to change payment options between the two. It only seems to draw from the Paypal balance... and if there isn't an amount, then it takes right out of my checking account.

Has anybody been successful in paying through Paypal Credit. Any tips?

Also you can also pre-order items from Alter Ego using Paypal credit.

I have a Paypal account as well as Paypal Credit. When I've tried to order using my Paypal Credit in the past, the checkout for Threezero does not give me the opportunity to change payment options between the two. It only seems to draw from the Paypal balance... and if there isn't an amount, then it takes right out of my checking account.

Has anybody been successful in paying through Paypal Credit. Any tips?

I've never had a problem. At first it will automatically default to PayPal. That happens with any purchase. You change it to PayPal Credit on the PayPal window that pops up after you select the PayPal option, I believe.

I preordered both The Hound and Daenerys this way, and it always went directly toward my PayPal credit balance.

hey guys this was going to be my first big piece that I purchase. What website would you recommend I get it from? Straight from ThreeZero? or is there another that you would recommend?

Also on a separate note do any of you game of thrones collectors know of any good sites to keep an eye out for potential sale of figurines, i don't want to overpay for any and later find out it was much cheaper. They are as expensive as it is ;/

hey guys this was going to be my first big piece that I purchase. What website would you recommend I get it from? Straight from ThreeZero? or is there another that you would recommend?

Also on a separate note do any of you game of thrones collectors know of any good sites to keep an eye out for potential sale of figurines, i don't want to overpay for any and later find out it was much cheaper. They are as expensive as it is ;/

If you want to get it first, get it from threezero. If you don't mind getting it a while after it's released, you can order from a third-party seller like BBTS.

That second question depends on what figures you're looking for. I use BBTS for everything, but the HBO store carries GOT products.

thanks a lot! just finished my pre-order for the exclusive. pretty excited to get started with daenerys.

Just curious so i noticed that they charge upfront. Not that I plan on it but are you capable of canceling the order before its shipped and finally comes out?

The only one I've seen on sale once they hit is Jon Snow, only cause I think most people were disappointed with his sculpt. The way the new ones(Jamie/Hound/Dany) look I doubt there will be any available on sale. I'm grabbing them at cost, they usually go up from there.

I've never had a problem. At first it will automatically default to PayPal. That happens with any purchase. You change it to PayPal Credit on the PayPal window that pops up after you select the PayPal option, I believe.

I preordered both The Hound and Daenerys this way, and it always went directly toward my PayPal credit balance.
I have my default payment method set to PayPal credit, so I presume it should go to that as I go through. But once I'm in my cart, and it says submit order and all that jazz, it will take me to a PayPal screen and not just log my email to bill to that address? That's what I was worried about for some reason, I don't want to be into $180 right now.

Back