Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like dany & emilia but shes has just fumbled her way through 6 seasons so far, with everything falling into her lap. everyone else who makes 1 simple mistake is dead, shes made error after error & just gets stronger. she either ends up dead or the true villain in GOT.
shes going to get an ass whooping in season 7 & i don't think she makes it to the season 8 finale.
my opinion anyhow... the figures cool, but that cloak is horrific.

Robb stark or Joffrey Next plz. but have a feeling it will be the nights king

i like dany & emilia but shes has just fumbled her way through 6 seasons so far, with everything falling into her lap. everyone else who makes 1 simple mistake is dead, shes made error after error & just gets stronger. she either ends up dead or the true villain in GOT.
shes going to get an ass whooping in season 7 & i don't think she makes it to the season 8 finale.

I feel like both Dany and Jon are destined to die before the end, but they are both needed to unite sides in the fight against the White Walker army and save Westeros.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I feel like both Dany and Jon are destined to die before the end, but they are both needed to unite sides in the fight against the White Walker army and save Westeros.

Dany and Jon will have a child together and that child will sit on the iron throne. Neither Jon nor Dany are fit to rule, they are warriors and conquerers.

Dany and Jon will have a child together and that child will sit on the iron throne. Neither Jon nor Dany are fit to rule, they are warriors and conquerers.

Hah, I was also thinking this. I know Dany is Jon's Aunt and all, but incest has always been a Targaryen thing.

It's you and one other guy. Every single other human being on Earth thinks Daenerys is the best character on the show. :)

Most of my peers who enjoy the show also dislike her. I am always amazed at how many find her to be the best character.

I just hate that the shipping is only by courier to your home address. I am never at home during the week, so I can't get someone to sign for postage, then they charge for missed deliveries. It's just way simpler when they can deliver to PO boxes and I can pick them up whenever I want. Prices are good. Too bad they can't get the exclusives from ThreeZero though. I will buy from ThreeZero directly.

If im not home they just drop it at my nearest post office.

To be fair, she hasn't died because she does have a destiny, shes clearly meant to do something. But its certainly not been easy for her, she lost her husband, her baby, her Kingdom ect.

I do think she could die in battle during the end of 8. She seems bigger than just a Queen, i could see her dying in glory after the white walkers are wiped out and then becoming some sort of worshipped God like figure.

We'll see.

Wait, will this need to be signed for? I live in an apartment building so I'm never able to sign for packages. I hope there is a way to redirect the delivery, or better yet arrange to have it picked up somewhere...

13a707a75e70518ee2526093f2e8cf22.jpg
2442c82bfeae9d3d0523d8b6ddfcd58e.jpg
8e04abf7ab5e51f046ffa70f56874a44.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's up with Sideshow not putting her up yet? They've listed all the other GOT figures before.

What site in USA is the special edition available? Bbts seems to have just regular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back