Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The likeness is pretty strong with Dany on par with Tyrion if not better! Will order for sure.

Budget Stark just posted a video for Threezero/threeA's booth at toysoul, it's nice to see the Game Of Thrones line shaping up. Check it out:

ORDERED.

If it comes out close to the prototype, this may be my strong contender for Figure of the Year.

I'm curious about the "vest." I dig it. It's very cool, but I just can't seem to remember her wearing it. Can't seem to find any screencaps. Design-wise, looks like her version of the Unsullied armor.

It's kind of like this ....

daenerys.jpg

... but this is not a vest, it's clearly part of the dress.

Like I said, I love the figure and have already bought it. Just idly curious about this particular accessory.

Wow. This is just stunning. I got paid today too lol. I may preorder her if she gets put up by sideshow today. The cool thing about Dany is that if you get her, you don't HAVE to have other GOT figures to go with her as her part of the show is mostly separate from the other major characters(for now) and she could be cool as a standalone piece.

I disagree, you HAVE to have Jorah "Friend-Zone" Mormont to pair with Dany. :lol

PO is in! :yess: Dragons are way too small and don't looks great but I went for the Ex. anyway.

I recall ThreeZero listening to feedback from GOT fans about Ghost being too small (in their initial prototype) and eventually increased Jon Snow's direwolf for the final production piece.

So it's possible Dany's dragons could get closer to scale if we send ThreeZero enough feedback.

Although the Ghost sculpt did not turn out that great.

ORDERED.

If it comes out close to the prototype, this may be my strong contender for Figure of the Year.

I'm curious about the "vest." I dig it. It's very cool, but I just can't seem to remember her wearing it. Can't seem to find any screencaps. Design-wise, looks like her version of the Unsullied armor.

Someone on Reddit created this: https://imgur.com/a/ZIkZR#8s2cV0A

It's a pretty extensive analysis/catalogue of her costumes throughout the series.

Anyway, it says she wore that leather armor vest in season 3, episode 10 after taking Yunkai.

PO'd the Ex. Watching that video above, it seems like ThreeZero are really stepping up overall, some of those other lines look really well done too.

It's a pretty extensive analysis/catalogue of her costumes throughout the series.

Anyway, it says she wore that leather armor vest in season 3, episode 10 after taking Yunkai.

Brilliant! Thank you!

That run-down is pretty impressive. We think of her having a couple of "looks" throughout the course of the show, but really her costume totally changes and evolves from episode to episode.

The likeness is amazing!.....its a nice figure, but not really a grail one for me so i'll pass.

Least favorite main character on the and ordered the exclusive. Looks great and can't resist the dragons.

A lot of memorable looks in that thread, but the blue dress and cape is definitely one of the best so glad they chose that one.

Yeah, gentlemen. This one is looking "Hot Toys" quality good. Threezero really upped their game. Never thought in a million years we'd get a good Dani figure, let alone an excellent one! Definitely on my pre-order list.

The new promo photos are outstanding. I'm skeptical threeZero can achieve that level of quality, but I give props to their marketing guy for making me want to believe the hype.

I hope threezero announce some new licences right before Xmas or New Year's. They did with GOT years ago.

I'd love to see them do Westworld.

Back