Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sculpt looks great but I wonder how good the paint job will be on the final product. And something about that cloak really doesn't work for me, looking too thick for the scale of figure. I've not been particularly impressed with any of this company's figures so far, to be honest, which doesn't leave me much confidence. Sounds like I have a few weeks to decide, but it does definitely look like their best figure yet so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Protootype so god but their actual product still underwhelming mostly. So we will see

Can't really think of any cases where somebody complained about a received 3Zero figure, not looking like the official promo pics. If a 3Zero figure looks off, you pretty much know from the get go, when promo pics are put up. If anything, maybe I read the opposite more often, of it not looking as bad as advertised. But yeah, I guess we'll see.

Haven't ordered any Threezero pieces right away, but this is getting ordered right this second. Been waiting forever for Dany!!

I'm going to order the EX, even if I decide I don't want her I'm sure someone would take her off my hands at cost, so it's like putting money in the bank.

this looks so much better than Star Asse Selene from Underworld :lol

Can't really think of any cases where somebody complained about a received 3Zero figure, not looking like the official promo pics. If a 3Zero figure looks off, you pretty much know from the get go, when promo pics are put up. If anything, maybe I read the opposite more often, of it not looking as bad as advertised. But yeah, I guess we'll see.

First we had Tyrion and I think it could be argued that the sculpt turned out better than the proto. That's what I think. Next we had Ned which I think came out about the same as the prototype, same goes for Jon, unfortunately. IMO, the first sign of change was with The Hound prototype. While the figure isn't out for some time the execution of it was different from the other. Jaime was released after the the announcement of the Hound, and I think there is a big improvement over the proto. While there is some differences of opinion over the how much better the likeness is I think the quality of the sculpt compared to the previous GoT sculpts is undeniable. I see a improvement on the paint, texture and over all execution of the sculpt. After Jaime I have more faith in Hound and Dany coming out fine. Very much looking forward to them. The only bummer now is the glaring difference in quality on Jon and Ned compared to the others. I'd love to see what they'd look like if threezero had done them now. It seems threezero has been listening to complaints and have made some changes. I really hate to sound hyperbolic but I really think this Dany sculpt is one of the best female sculpts I've seen.

Wow. This is just stunning. I got paid today too lol. I may preorder her if she gets put up by sideshow today. The cool thing about Dany is that if you get her, you don't HAVE to have other GOT figures to go with her as her part of the show is mostly separate from the other major characters(for now) and she could be cool as a standalone piece.

15540787_1630469146978907_4959329487933217765_o.jpg

The 2 extra dragons (Rhaegal and Viserion) and the perch are the exclusives. Regular comes with just the 1 main dragon Drogon.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Her boots look too big for her though. I really hope the headsculpt stays the same quality as the prototype pictures.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Boots do look a little "buzz sawyer"-ish. But if thats all we got, i call it a win.

Daenerys is probably one of my least favorite characters, yet this is the first Threezero GOT figure I pre-ordered on day one. I hope the production piece lives up to the prototype.

Back