Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[RESIZE][/RESIZE]
it's rooted hair... it won't come out like that right out of the box.

I don't see how people expect perfect hair out of the box, you have to futz with it. I mean is your hair perfectly groomed when you wake up?

anyways sculpt is amazing.

Yes, my hair is perfectly groomed when I wake up - but that's because my hair style is a nearly shaved look. :lol

I do agree with your point that Dany's hair will not look like the prototype out of the box.

I bought the Hermione (Emma Watson) figure a few months ago - I put it directly in my display case but it looks like she has this puffy afro look because I haven't bothered to futz with her doll hair. Don't even know where to start.

OT but isn't Hermione's hair supposed to be a bit of a mess? It doesn't get more groomed until she gets older...

Guys, threezero has full pics/specs on Dany up on FB. Three little dragons are the Ex. $168 for reg and $180 for Ex.. And she looks excellent!

wow, the exclusive is a no brainer. hate paying for something so early, but this is required. ordered.

This is my first time preordering one of these things. $180 seems really reasonable, especially since the shipping is free. I can't wait for her to arrive! She looks amazing :D

Maybe the easiest figure pre order decision this year for me. Sculpt looks sooooooooo good. Pre order in.

Boots look a little big, also the only pic with her arm bent is hiding the elbow/crease area. I'm betting these arms look awful bent. I've never owned one of this female bodies with rubber seamless arms, how do they look bent?

Back