Threezero Game of Thrones: Cersei Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! I guess you're waiting for Joffrey to sit on the throne? Too bad Cersei is from Season 7, and not 1-4 for this display!

Nice! I guess you're waiting for Joffrey to sit on the throne? Too bad Cersei is from Season 7, and not 1-4 for this display!

Exactly right! I’m not too fussed about having characters from exact seasons together. I think they look great as a complete line.

Looking forward to Brienne next!

Exactly right! I?m not too fussed about having characters from exact seasons together. I think they look great as a complete line.

Looking forward to Brienne next!

Likeness is good, I think. The sculpt is pretty soft looking but still a better outcome compared to some of the other GoT releases from threezero. The hands are absurd and the dress is....ok. I would have preferred a different expression. Something a little more arrogant, mischievous looking. Maybe a small crooked smile. Not at all the version of this character I want but I might pick up the sculpt one day to modify.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I think it is an okay figure, it's just a shame that some of the third party companies are producing figures of a higher quality than certain official companies. SooSoo Toys made a fantastic Logan with a fantastic sculpt and great paint apps. ThreeZero should be producing the same or even better quality.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Frank hack. Threezeros are desperately trying to jump into a departed train and milk collectors. Horrible hands, head falling off the neck from the slightest movement. After how long does the dress peel off? I am silent about the absence of a penny stand. It’s a shame to make such figures and sell them for 200 bucks.
I do not expect anything good from the continuation of the line of figures

I wasn't too excited about this figure, but I got it in the mail today and it's a lot better then I was expecting!

So I contacted the HBO shop earlier to see when they'd be shipping her. And I just got an email back saying essentially: "Hey, thanks for contacting us! This item has been discontinued! Per your request we're canceling this order!" (I may have added the exclamation points.) Infuriating. Especially since I paid up front when I ordered over a year and a half ago. At least they say they'll be issuing a refund, but still. Infuriating.

I contacted HBO about my order and they replied that it should be shipping by the end of the week, but I'll belive that when I see it.

What's infuriating is they wait until you contact them to cancel the order when they know Cersei has been discontinued and no longer in stock and had no intention of filling my order. I placed my order in May 2018.

Last edited:
I contacted HBO about my order and they replied that it should be shipping by the end of the week, but I'll believe that when I see it.

Oh, good! Fingers crossed it works out. I ended up not fighting the cancellation and ordering through Sideshow (used a bunch of rewards points). But I did end up losing the $40 or $50 discount I'd had on the HBO site. So that part sucks.

Good luck!

I'm not super surprised that the HBO store is a little confused. I do believe HBO changed vendors for their store sometime over the last year. I'm not surprised a few of us fell through the cracks. Especially since they tend not to deal with a ton of pre-ordered merchandise. They have a handful of higher end stuff, but they're mostly a tee-shirts and mugs kind of operation.

(sigh)

Yup. I got an email telling me my HBO order has shipped as well.

Despite the fact that they had already told me they'd canceled my order. And confirmed it. And after I'd already placed a new order with Sideshow. Using about $80 worth of rewards points. That I won't get back if I cancel that order.

So I guess I'm going to be getting two Cerseis.

(sigh)

I guess I'll be selling one later.

damn man that sucks Bucky Underbelly. Id just return the sideshow one maybe? The HBO one was cheaper? They didn't **** me around like they did you, I emailed them to see when it was shipping and they actually responded with a tracking number.

damn man that sucks Bucky Underbelly. Id just return the sideshow one maybe? The HBO one was cheaper? They didn't **** me around like they did you, I emailed them to see when it was shipping and they actually responded with a tracking number.

Unfortunately, when i ordered with Sideshow I used a bunch of Rewards Points that I don't think I can get back if I cancel. I'll just keep one of them boxed up and hope her secondary market price eventually be around what I've spent on her. Or maybe I'll get lucky and she'll bump up in value.

Received my Cersei today. While the headsculpt is pretty damn good and I like the way the dress looks on her, it is unfortunately not a perfect figure. The dress is made of this hard plasticy material which makes her arms hard to pose. She is incredibly tall, and towers over all the other female and even some of the male figures. And it confuses me a little that she came with hands designed to hold a wine goblet, but not with any goblet itself.

Got mine yesterday. She's not bad at all. I'm happy she looks this good in hand. The hands are definitely better than the early photos suggest. Perfectly fine. But yeah, the dress is really stiff and I can barely move her arms. It's fine since I don't need her to strike any action poses, but still ...

I also agree about her height. It's an odd choice since Lena Heady isn't very tall. I wonder if the giant shoes she's wearing actually mimic the real costume. They seem really modern and gothy and not terribly Game of Thronesy. I haven't fiddled with her much yet, but I may consider replacing her feet so she's not quite so huge.

And she 100% NEEDS a goblet!

I gave her Tyrion's goblet, but the queen needs a fancier one. Anyone recall a figure that came with a better one?

IMG_4231.jpgIMG_4232.jpg

Back