Threezero Game of Thrones: Cersei Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the wifey got me Cercei for Christmas. And I have to say, I quite like her! The sculpt is good, imo. The paint is realistic enough and even, and the likeness is very good. Still not hitting the industry standard though. I do prefer this to the Brienne sculpt. One thing that surprised me was how hard the material is for the dress! And she's like freakin' vacuum sealed and glued inside of it, which is a problem for me cuz - her arm snapped within 30 seconds of handing her! My wife got her through Amazon so I gotta see about getting a replacement. This will be a problem in the future if a replacement body is ever needed because I don't think it can be done without serious modification. That dress is TIGHT and there isn't a zipper or anything. Ugh. Such a bummer to happen when getting a new dolly.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
^ Congrats, she is a really nice figure. Sorry to hear about the damage...hope you can get it sorted out.

That dress material tho...:slap wish they'd have used something else.

Got The Missus the amazing GoT costume book for Christmas. (It's really nice. Like 500 pages with tons of close ups of all sorts of costumes.)

I was very surprised to discover that the big, chonky, goth boots they've got on the Cersei figure are actually accurate to the costume. They seemed way too modern to me, but that is apparently what she was wearing.

IMG_0542.jpg

image1.jpeg

Got The Missus the amazing GoT costume book for Christmas. (It's really nice. Like 500 pages with tons of close ups of all sorts of costumes.)

I was very surprised to discover that the big, chonky, goth boots they've got on the Cersei figure are actually accurate to the costume. They seemed way too modern to me, but that is apparently what she was wearing.

I thought that too when I saw them on the figure...that is very surprising! :)

So I got my replacement Cersei yesterday. And while I'm pleasantly surprised that I like her more than I thought I would I have to say this dressed is pretty ridiculous.lol It's really tough to get it to hang naturally. I guess this is the best material they could find for the design while keeping it affordable.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

So I got this recently and am trying to see if my figure is defective or not.

The head does not want to stay on (it wasn't even connect out of box). It feels like the joint is too short and if I get it down all the way she has no neck.

So I got this recently and am trying to see if my figure is defective or not.

The head does not want to stay on (it wasn't even connect out of box). It feels like the joint is too short and if I get it down all the way she has no neck.

Mine is the exact same. Think this is common across the board.

I just received Cersei and trying to bend my right arm a little, it broke :/ I've never seen such a rigid figurine. And the problem is the outfit that is impossible to remove. Has anyone ever managed to take off their outfit ?

That's definitely Vimal Kerketta's work. The sculpt is amazing and super detailed. I agree the print job makes her a little too old, but looks stellar besides Threezero version. I purchased the sculpt files from him time ago, but haven't printed it yet. Good to see how it looks in real life.

Back