Threezero Game of Thrones: Cersei Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's your opinion on the figure, Wor-Gar? Sculpt appears to be there but a good repaint would really bring it out further.

I'll tell you when I get her in hand. But from what I've seen, she's good enough for the right price... and necessary for any GoT collection (despite her disappointing demise).

A face repaint would really improve her. Not certain I will give that a go though. So far, she seems to fit right in with most other ThreeZero GoT figures (which all need repaints).

I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do with that dress if anything. I'd like to get some rolls or pleats in it but not sure there's enough material to do so. Isn't the dress also parted in the center?

For those looking to shorten her the boots pop out of the ball joint very easy when heated up.

Hot toys lower legs pop into the boots perfectly. You need to find the shorter version of those though for it to make a difference. I think jyn erso has those. They are not the norm though. 1038C8D7-071A-4EEE-9045-D8C4C421A10C.jpeg

Ah, OK. The one that Jyn may have.

I need to heighten my HT Ripley... I wonder if a swap between Ripley and Cersei would solve the problems with both?

I actually received mine late last night and popped it open today. I think she is quite nice, despite the issues mentioned. The sculpt is good if simple in paint. The hands aren't as bad as I was expecting. The dress is about what I expected but I might be able to get something out of it if it will hold its shape at all.

I'm still considering slicing open the front and adding a black inner skirt for accuracy (and fun).

Shortening her past the bell-shape of the dress seems almost unnecessary since I'm not sure if you can fold the dress to make it shorter anyway. But the bell-shape material does seem sturdy enough to hold her up fine with bent legs.

I think it’s worth a shot trying to swap with Ripley but ripley has those longer HT calves so it may not make as drastic a difference.

Here you can see the height difference with the swap. She looks right compared to Kit but Charles Dance is 6’3 the same height as Brienne so I’m going to give him longer pegs I think. I don’t want Tywin as tall as Brienne as I think they intentionally make her look even taller on the show but he needs to be taller than Jon that’s for sure. Im quite happy with Cersei’s height now though.

The other mods I did was slight eye enhancement to give depth and a bit of bag below her eyes but the iPhone pics can’t pick it up.

I also sliced apart her hands and transplanted her rings on to HT Rey hands. Made literally all the difference in the world.

Finally I glued the pleats of the dress to make it look more natural. It’s not perfect but it looks way better.

All and all it’s a passable figure but maybe the worst in my GOt collection. At least she’s not 1/7 scale and the paint much like Brienne is light years ahead of where they began but light years away from what the industry standard is and what they are charging.

I’d love it if someone made replacements for the heads. Brienne, Cersei, from the looks of it Joffrey... maybe Tyrion and bran could pass.

I’ll never understand the lack of GOT support despite its popularity on the official and even B1BB681F-A450-4D4F-96FB-0D0A39080D1D.jpeg4C31A60B-61E5-4E9A-89B7-928384439019.jpegcustom front . How many freaking Jokers need to be made at this point?

I wish I had the time to learn Z brush as I have no doubt I’d make them all and make them all spot on too because I wouldn’t settle for less.

Yep, the height is so desperately needed on Tywin. Looks great now.

Also, great work on Cersei with the touch up and new hands and pleats. I was playing at the very same thing but couldn't get the pleats to hold at the seams. Again, I'm still tempted to trying cutting the skirt portion to reveal the (as yet not there) black under skirt... but once futzed a bit I think Cersei is quite nice. I really love the look of the black batsuit dress despite its difficulties.

I'll check Ripley's shins to see if there's any difference before I try a swap. But perhaps the real culprit is a too-short Tywin rather than a too-tall Cersei.

Right now I only have Hound, White and Tywin, so Cersei doesn't seem too tall. :lol

My poor desperately un-sharp pictures...

icon 4.jpgicon 5.jpg

And the height without modification...

icon 1.jpg

Tywin looks great with those extenders,Raymond. Looks like I'll have to check some down. That figure puts the rest of my GoT shelf to shame.lol

Tywin looks great with those extenders,Raymond. Looks like I'll have to check some down. That figure puts the rest of my GoT shelf to shame.lol

Thanks man and I totally agree lol. At this point I almost kind of hope Xsensation can make the rest and Threezero doesn?t actually go any further.

The pegs I used by the way were from Kylo Ren they are super super long, any height will help but those are the ones that gave him what I wanted in relation to the rest of my figures. The asmus boot and body sockets work perfect with HT pegs, no mods needed!

Trying something different with the dress folds...

Cersei 6.jpgCersei 7.jpg

I quite like this sculpt even if its a bit placid...

Cersei 2.jpg

That said, I would love a Cersei sculpt that reflected her nasty, gnashing-her-lips in joy of her naughtiness.

Thanks, Fiend!

I just discovered that the dress alone won't support Cersei over time. At least the way I have -- the legs don't touch the floor. Got to fix those legs of hers with shorter shins.

Shout out to Raymond F for the great fix on Cersei's height.

I also boosted up Tywin a little more than an inch.

I got Tywin at almost 12.5 inches to meet his 6'3'' height, and I got Cersei down to 11.33 inches to match her 5'8'' supposed height (with 3 inches added for those heels).

Family Portrait...

Family Photos 1.jpg

Shout out to Raymond F for the great fix on Cersei's height.

I also boosted up Tywin a little more than an inch.

I got Tywin at almost 12.5 inches to meet his 6'3'' height, and I got Cersei down to 11.33 inches to match her 5'8'' supposed height (with 3 inches added for those heels).

Family Portrait...

View attachment 470095

Terrific! Never imagined I would one day have all the Lannisters but it's going to happen. Now I want all the Starks!

Back