Threezero Game of Thrones: Cersei Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does she sit? Ive read some things about the dress getting in the way but I'm really hoping she'll sit well on my iron throne... thanks!

The dress is really stiff, so I can see where having her in a sitting position would not pose well. Not sure if the legs are too long, shoes are too thick, or dress is too short, I actually have mine with the legs slightly bent back and not even touching the ground, and I just use the stiffness of the dress to hold the figure up, sort of like an angel tree topper.

How does she sit? Ive read some things about the dress getting in the way but I'm really hoping she'll sit well on my iron throne... thanks!

mikeljanin got her posed pretty well on the throne by pulling off her lower legs. He posted some pics a few pages back.

Some pics sitting on the Throne. I pulled her legs off from the knees so she can sit well. Not bad looking, really.

View attachment 465546

Not sure if it was hard to get the dress to bend (or if it will stay bent), but that looks pretty good to me!

1E061E41-045F-4682-B4B0-B6D0F5C620FD.jpeg

New stand from Cocoboloboy :yess:

Anyone looking for a Cercei I have one new in box. Below retail. Send me a PM

Just picked this up. Thought I got a good price too until I found out that eBay started charging sales tax on California starting Oct 1. :slap

Gone are the good old days...

Just picked this up. Thought I got a good price too until I found out that eBay started charging sales tax on California starting Oct 1. :slap

Been gone for several months where I am. It sucks. I miss those tax free, 15% off coupon purchases.

I noticed eBay does not charge sales tax on shipping in CA. Everyone should list their stuff for a penny and put the whole price in the shipping charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's your opinion on the figure, Wor-Gar? Sculpt appears to be there but a good repaint would really bring it out further.

the sculpt is pretty good The likeness is definitely there... the dress is worse than I thought though. I tried sitting her in my iron throne but its really difficult to do so. The dress is so stiff, it looks a bit funny and I did not want to cause any creasing. I wish they used a different material. She's also surprisingly tall, which is better than her being too short.

Back