Threezero Game of Thrones: Cersei Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, the price drops from previous releases, it's just $158. $20 less than Arya and $40 less than the White Walker.

$20 less than Arya...? Interesting. I guess Cersei comes with nothing, so...

They sure love that throne. Showing her on it too much not to make it available. Guessing $115.

Well, Arya indeed seems to have more difficulties, rooted hair, more accessories, a custom body and the outfit has more work, or at least it appears so. Cersei is a standard body with a simple dress, right?

The sculpt looks better at angles and from a distance. It might be better than Arya's in some instances. It's pretty cheap too so that's good. Last time we had a figure this cheap was Ned at $160.

At least now we know for sure that have an Iron Throne. I guess it'll be a separate release. Unless they have others plans for it .

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

the exclusive can be Geoffrey

Lifestyle_AboutTRU.gif

I wish some enterprising sculptors around these parts would whip up a few fancy 1/6 goblets and decanters and such. They'd work for several characters, really. And maybe some other Game of Thrones-y accessories? Tables? Chairs? Those chunky house sigil map markers? I'd be interested in a kind of general GOT accessory pack for sure.

Also, I can totally see them offering Cersei alone for $160 and Cersei/Throne set for $300. They HAVE to be offering the throne. They'd be fools not to.

I wish some enterprising sculptors around these parts would whip up a few fancy 1/6 goblets and decanters and such. They'd work for several characters, really. And maybe some other Game of Thrones-y accessories? Tables? Chairs? Those chunky house sigil map markers? I'd be interested in a kind of general GOT accessory pack for sure.

Also, I can totally see them offering Cersei alone for $160 and Cersei/Throne set for $300. They HAVE to be offering the throne. They'd be fools not to.

Yup, that would be great. Like the goblet and book Tyrion came with, it would be nice if every figure came with more accessories, like chairs, small tables, books, scrolls, banners and whatnot. Here's something similar. https://www.sandwomancraft.com/tag/ribbon/

With new hands and a better head sculpt, I'd be in. I loved that dress on her in the show.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

**** this ****. Where's Westworld already!

A blue-dress Dolores and Man in Black would make for awesome 1/6 scale figures. Then again, it's nuts no company ever made 1/6 scale Boardwalk Empire figures. I know it's not the most popular HBO series, but definitely one of the finest, and hey, a 12" Steve Buscemi headsculpt is long overdue.

By the way, the price drops from previous releases, it's just $158. $20 less than Arya and $40 less than the White Walker.

Wasn't going to get this originally but that is good to hear, if the price is reasonable I may have to reconsider :)

Back