Threezero Game of Thrones: Cersei Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a nice surprise!
View attachment 407737

This looks more like Jaime than their Jaime sculpt.
1.jpg

Sean

Just the look I wanted and another of my most wanted characters, shame the head sculpt lets it down once again. :( I was all in for this line at one point but the last few sculpts just haven't cut it for me unfortunately so no more GoT pre-orders from me. Will wait for final piece pics before deciding whether to order.

Please sort out your sculpts ThreeZero!! :pray:

That'll be the first skipper for me. I'd buy a season S2 or S3 Cercei, though. Not crazy about that head sculpt, but I've come to expect that. It might be different if they actually tried to upgrade them between prototype and production.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm surprised there is another release so close to the others! I will probably BBTS this one so I can wait to pay.

Great version to choose, but as usual, weak sculpt this will no doubt turn out as ugly as Dany

This release makes so much sense. I remember the rumor we had heard last year: a Stark(ended up being Arya), an Lannister(Cersei) and one other(the white walker). That all panned out and it's possible this maybe IT. I want all 3, but I only own Dany with most of the rest of the line seemingly too hard to get now. Threezero is funny in that either the figures look horrible and nobody wants them that much even if they are an essential character(like Rick Grimes from Walking Dead) or they look decent but unspectacular but are super popular and impossible to get now(Jon Snow, Tyrion Lannister).

I want this Cersei but I don't know how I'd squeeze her in to my already giant list of preorders.

I'm down. The two figures I think we need before the line ends are Joffery and Ramsy. Easily the two best villians the show has had. Tywin, Brienne, Tormund, Jorah, Bronn, Red Viper, Gregor Clegane, Theon Greyjoy, Robb Stark, would be nice too!

I first saw this announcement photo and saw the Iron Throne in the background I didn't even consider it being a an accessory, just a backdrop for the figure. But the more I think of it the more I think it's a possibility for an Exclusive. They made Ghost the EX. for Jon and that damn thing was heavy. It was only $220 at that. I think they could make the Iron Throne nowhere near as heavy, depending how it's made, and keep it in roughly the same price range, but probably more expensive - their figures are becoming slightly more expensive now. I think it wouldn't be too hard to make a an Iron Throne made out of vinyl or plastic and had a hollowed center. The paint wouldn't be too complicated either. I think if Cercei's Ex came with the Iron Throne I'd probably bite. Besides, these figures are seemingly skyrocketing in value now and it wouldn't be too hard to offload if I wasn't happy with it.

Much like everything in life the truth lies somewhere in between. This, as well as any of the sculpts 3zero puts out are by no means perfect sculpts. They are not as horrible though as some of you are putting on. Not sure if I will get this or not as I'm not sure how deep I want to go. I have Ned, Jon, Jamie, and Kleegan but I missed Tyrion. I also don't have Khaleesi but may be able to pick her up yet. I haven't checked in awhile.

Yeah! If you are a hardcore GOT fan you definitely want to get these, after all they are the best licensed representations of these characters out there, the fact they are the only surviving line of GOT action figures is also big plus.

On the other hand if you just kind of like the show and are more enamored with the hobby itself (ie borderline OCD) you might want to pass on them and get some superior looking figures based on stories of way lesser quality.

Yeah! If you are a hardcore GOT fan you definitely want to get these, after all they are the best licensed representations of these characters out there, the fact they are the only surviving line of GOT action figures is also big plus.

On the other hand if you just kind of like the show and are more enamored with the hobby itself (ie borderline OCD) you might want to pass on them and get some superior looking figures based on stories of way lesser quality.

My sentiments exactly.

Back