Threezero Game of Thrones: Cersei Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what her nose reminds me of...

ThreeZero Cersei nose.jpg

I suppose I'll get this. Most folks have probably moved on but I still badly want Robb. I also wonder if we will get alternate looks of any of the characters they have already done?

Not a great sculpt, but she's the baddest bad-ass of them all in this show, and definitely worthy of a figure. Iron Throne makes me wish I had bought Neddard back in the day.

I'll be tempted to get her regardless.

Isn't ThreeZero done now with the show? Or is there more coming? I thought they'd at least do Night King before its done.

I'd like Ser Gregor myself. Blue zombie in gold armor please. What better companion for Cersei?

The sculpt is so-so IMO. Eye shape is off, and the nose is to big. I'll probably get this nonetheless, but would have preferred an earlier season look.

Yeah, I know. The only ones I'd want are the ones that are sky high right now... and likely going higher after this announcement.

Maybe I can do with just Cersei and the eventual Night King. I'd love Tyrion but I'm not paying $500+ for the little imp.
Can't believe they're that expensive now. I paid less than $100 for Tyrion when it was on sale. Not the exclusive however, but I wasn't bothered by that. It's a shame Dany and Jon are the worst two figures, being two of the most important characters on the series.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah, I know. The only ones I'd want are the ones that are sky high right now... and likely going higher after this announcement.

Maybe I can do with just Cersei and the eventual Night King. I'd love Tyrion but I'm not paying $500+ for the little imp.

I have one up for sale. PM me if you are interested, I can listen to offers from long time members here.

Sculpt isn’t great to say the least but is on par with what we’ve come to expect now. The costume will be great no doubt. At least their output is increasing, we’ve only got 6 figures on our shelves but should hopefully get another 3 in the next 12 months. Just a shame that 2 of those 3 have serious issues.

It's obvious the sculpt likeness is not quite there, just like 90% of Threezero sculpts. It's their standard, they haven't proven they can reach much more than that, at least at their price point. But I'd say that's the norm in 1/6 out of Hot Toys. Check what Star Ace is selling at a higher price (last Hermione and Artemisia) or Big Chief Studios, which sculpts are just fine, but not quite close to HT standards. A few amazing sculpts out there can't hide that the norm is a lower quality. Even with HT people find reasons to complain, I've seen a lot of criticism towards Hoth Leia sculpt, which I own and I find fantastic. Even Moff Tarkin gets his share of criticism. For some reason people seems to have raisen the bar of their expectations too much.

Poor sculpt... seems they were in the ballpark; then took a hard right out of the stadium :lol

I just can't get excited for Threezero stuff, they always seem to get close but the end figure looks like a knock off.

Well, cant say I am blown away but I will order her. When she is standing next to her two brothers she will look better I imagine/hope.

She is a great character and actress. She looked so much prettier in the first seasons but this is the Queen at her most fierce and the outfit is great.

An Iron Throne would be fantastic but I would have to rethink my display areas if that becomes a reality.

Would anyone want gold-armored Ser Gregor by her side?

*raises hand*

Yup. I still can't believe threezero took the time of making Jaime and didn't bother to make an exclusive version with a helmet, it would have been excellent sales booster.

My dream display would have been a Joffrey on the Iron Throne surrounded by his Kingsguard, however mama lion is the next best thing.

Not sure how she is gonna look displayed next to her brother Jamie... there are some serious SEASONS separating the two looks.

As for the Iron Throne, I think that they would offer it separately. It's too important a piece to be an exclusive accessory for any one character.

Back