Threezero Game of Thrones Bran Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be nice if Xensation could fill in the empty spots like with Tywin. Hopefully we don't end up with two Tormunds, etc.

Since Xensation likes simple outfits, I would think a Littlefinger would be ideal for them. Ramsey Bolton too. Since ThreeZero doesn't seem to be focusing on villains in their upcoming 7 figures I hope Xensation can take the lead on that.

Yeah, given the relative simplicity of their designs, I could see Xensation tackling Ramsey, Littlefinger, Oberyn, Varys or maybe Davos.

I might be the only guy who thinks it would actually be baffling to make Robb Stark. He’s really so inconsequential to the whole story they haven’t made anyone else with so little screen time why would they start with him? Ned stark doesn’t count as he’s the central anchor around the whole show.

One thing I do find odd though is Theon has not come up once in these “but what about...” comments. I’m pretty apathetic to his character but I would argue he’s one of the most important secondary characters. Moreso than Jorah for example.

That's true about Theon's narrative importance, but I think "likability" has a lot to do with how well a figure might sell. Importance to the story is certainly a factor, but being a fan favorite might be a bigger factor. I love the show (regardless of the late season story choices) and have picked up every figure in this line ... but I'm not sure I'd be excited to drop $200 on Theon.

One thing I do find odd though is Theon has not come up once in these “but what about...” comments. I’m pretty apathetic to his character but I would argue he’s one of the most important secondary characters. Moreso than Jorah for example.

I brought this up earlier myself. I find it curious that people don't really care for Bran or Theon of the Stark Clan. I thought it might have to do with their loss of "masculinity" in the show due to cruel acts. Guys here don't seem to want to play with the handicapped or eunuchs.

boring and no character but keeps things moving. Stark bran.

bran-stick-trans.png

I brought this up earlier myself. I find it curious that people don't really care for Bran or Theon of the Stark Clan. I thought it might have to do with their loss of "masculinity" in the show due to cruel acts. Guys here don't seem to want to play with the handicapped or eunuchs.

I'm happy to buy Bran, and one of my most wanted is Varys, so I'm not sure that's it exactly.

I'd buy Theon as well, but I think the bigger factor might be that even though he is an important character, he doesn't feel needed as a part of any given display. I mean we're never going to see Yara or Ramsay, so he's kind of an outlier in both ways they could make him, as Theon and as Reek. Even though he had a redemption arc, he still doesn't really fit in with the rest of the Starks, and certainly doesn't feel needed in that kind of display anyway.

Or maybe I'm overthinking it. :lol

I might be the only guy who thinks it would actually be baffling to make Robb Stark. He’s really so inconsequential to the whole story they haven’t made anyone else with so little screen time why would they start with him? Ned stark doesn’t count as he’s the central anchor around the whole show.

He took over after Ned as the main character/focus of the show for awhile. And he was the "chosen one" of the Stark family after Ned and a very likable character. The show was at it's best around this time too. And he was part of one of the most shocking scenes in the history of television. Aside from the obvious characters that lasted from the beginning to the end I feel he is as good a choice as any for a figure.

I really don't have the space for every GoT character to be made.

Really not a fan of Bran or Sansa, so I don't know of I would even want to have those characters. But then again I hated Joffery, but the figure looks good and it would look good on the shelf.

I'm pretty happy to have the following represented for the series

Early seasons
Ned
Tyrion
Jaime
Jon
Dany
Arya
Joffery
The Hound

Later seasons
Dany
Jon
Tyrion
Cersei
White Walker
Night King
Brienne
Jaime

Wouldn't mind an early Cersei and Littlefinger and a later Grey Worm and Jorah. It still comes to quite a lot of figures for the one licence.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think if Threezero makes all these figures they mentioned, it'll be quite the achievement. I think several things are happening which created a perfect storm effect:

- the must see tv effect of the final season(divided or not) has probably increased sales of all the figures currently on preorder. The ones that have been released already have gone up much higher in price on the aftermarket.

-the license may BE expiring and/or someone else has it, threezero is aware of it and wants people to stay with them. Given the vast amount of characters they have in some stage of production, people are less likely to abandon ship for a new company that may not even get past a 3rd figure.

-Because of all the pop culture/water cooler talk, the show is still currently gaining new fans.

-The first spinoff show is filming now which means interest in the brand may cool slightly but should heat up again once that show begins airing which gives threezero roughly 2 years to pump out GOT figures. Once that show has aired its first season, they will know how to proceed. If the show flops, they stop the figures or slow them down considerably. If it is a hit, we will probably see figures from it and more GOT figures. If that happens, I see us getting ANYBODY they didn't make yet. Robb, Theon, Little Finger, etc. All.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

This figure looks really good imo. The deluxe would be the way to go.

I mean in the context of Three Zero saying they're working on Missendai and not Robb is baffling to me. I mean The Red Wedding was a defining event in the show and Robb was dead (haha) center of it.

I have seen a handful of people mentioning Theon on FB and elsewhere, but he's not someone I'd buy.

Just checked out the new series of photos on FB. Yep, the deluxe is the definite way to go! I really like this one! :hi5:

This is a home run to be honest. It looks really, really good. Like the addition of the warging head sculpt too. Another day one pre-order. They’re really starting to churn them out now. My wallet could do with a nice 3 month gap to the next reveal. Be careful what you wish for!

The warging sculpt makes this a much more interesting figure....at least he is actually doing something. May add this to the list as well.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Deluxe bought for sure. They need to keep a steady pace going on these to get as many made as possible.

Back