Threezero Game of Thrones Bran Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They posted a cover picture

64916629_3431829423509528_1099443994925989888_o.jpg

Seems they are also working on a mountain and a Jamie at the moment looking at their comments.

Talk about the easiest pass of all time.lol. It might bore me to sleep.

Of all the charismatic characters we could have - Oberyn,Ygritte,Tormund....

We get King k-hole Bran and limp noodle S8 Jon.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

So far what I gathered from the FB comments:

The coming soon list:

Daenerys S7
Jaime Lannister armor
Sansa
Tormund
Night King
Jorah
Arya S8

What's not being worked on:

Sam
Ygritte
Robb Stark
Tywin
Bronn

No Robb Stark? Ouch.

Last edited:
3zero should make the Zombified Mountain ~ it'll be great display with the Hound together ~

Seems like an ambitious plan considering the shows over and the slow pace that ThreeZero moves at. Dani #2 by year's end is all they can muster? The amount of figures they announced would take them into 2022 easily.

Disappointed no:
Ramsey Bolton
Littlefinger
zombie Ser Gregor
Varys

All would make interesting looking figures for the shelf...

Since ThreeZero has said they're doing Tormund, I wonder if that will affect Xensation's poll winner...?

They posted a cover picture

View attachment 458222

Seems they are also working on a mountain and a Jamie at the moment looking at their comments.

So Mountain or no Mountain? If not, that would be a huge disappointment to me. :gah:

As for the king of the 6 kingdoms, instant buy! Maybe not first on my list, but I think he'll be a cool figure nonetheless. :)

I've just read through all the comments and the Mountain is not currently planned which is a travesty!!! I need zombie mountain in my life ... Come on Threezero my collection needs Cleganebowl

In other news this is a very welcome surprise, I was just thinking this would be a pain to make as a custom figure. Need that three-eyed Raven next to the eventua night King.

Hopefully between Threezero, xsensation and scaletta (please make zombie mountain) we can get most characters we want for our collections.

If people want a robb stark and are on Facebook suggest you like the comments suggesting it as that may make threezero take notice. They said they are passing comments to their development team.

I' actually happy with Bran, even if I'd prefer other figures coming before him. But knowing the list of upcoming figures makes me excited for the line.

So far what I gathered from the FB comments:

The coming soon list:

Daenerys S7
Jaime Lannister armor
Sansa
Tormund
Night King
Jorah

What's not being worked on:

Sam
Ygritte
Robb Stark
Tywin

No Robb Stark? Ouch.

Add Arya season 8 to the being worked on list

He's not at the top of my most wanted list, but I think he'll be visually interesting on the shelf. Looking forward to seeing more shots, particularly of the chair.

Tbh, I'm not super excited for anyone on that list. It looks like they're moving away from earlier seasons completely. Someone asked for a earlier Cersei and they just said "we hear you!". Not a no or a yes. I wouldn't hold my breath on that one though considering the line up already. This is a lot of stuff in the works. It blows my mind how they're not considering Oberyn, Ygritte or Robb Stark. The only one I think I'll nab for sure is the Night King. Jaime in Lannister armor I think might be a "get", too. I'm definitely buying a Daenerys head sculpt from the new version. They said they're working hard on her and hope to have her up before the end of the year. I wonder if she'll be in her Thundercats outfit. I'd love a S6 Dothraki look for her. S8 Arya is a def pass, so is a late series Sansa. Jorah is a maybe. The Mountain I'm most interested in is S1 - Conan Stevens. He looked the best in the role. Zero interest in zombie Mountain.

I wonder, like someone said, their license is coming to an end and they're working hard.

Pretty sure they were talking about the red woman, not Dany's personal attendant.

Hard to say, since someone asked for Melisandre and the Threezero CM answered about Missandei, but I'd say it makes way more sense in context they do Missandei, as a companion figure to S7/8 Daenerys, than the Red Woman, who has a super minor part in the last season. They're not doing Ser Davos or Robb, let alone Stanis, so Melisandre makes little sense as a Threezero release, IMO. Instead, Missandei in her black outfit, with Tyrion as the Queen's Hand, with a late season Dany would be great in the shelf.

GoT.jpg

Last edited:
Back