Threezero Game of Thrones Bran Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a home run to be honest. It looks really, really good. Like the addition of the warging head sculpt too. Another day one pre-order. They’re really starting to churn them out now. My wallet could do with a nice 3 month gap to the next reveal. Be careful what you wish for!

I really think it looks good. Head and all. Its the best overall stock offering (provided they don't bugger up the final product) I think. Which is a good thing because I don't think customizers are exactly lining up to do replacement Bran Stark heads

To be honest, not been a huge fan of any of their GoT figures. Looking forward to the Prime1 GoT statues though to see what they can come up with [emoji3]

Yeah, I’m really look forward to K.A. Kim’s Prime 1 sculpts for GoT. Been a big fan of her past Rocky and Marilyn Monroe 1:4 statues.

Unfortunately, Prime 1 is cost prohibitive for many collectors (pushing over a grand) and take up a lot of shelf space.

ThreeZero’s figures are more affordable, at a smaller scale and will probably cover a wider range of GoT characters.

It’s nice we’ll be having the option of both Threezero and Prime 1. Either way, I’ll probably be collecting both lines. [emoji3]

Whoa. That Warging head!:panic: I've went from meh, pass. To yeah...probably.

As for the facebook comments, seemed like Threezero was on there again last night and I think all the comments may have made them reconsider Robb Stark. A lot more, "we'll take it to the team" when he was mentioned as opposed to just "he's not in the plans right now". And I was one of those handful of people who brought up Theon. I want one, damnit!

Well, not a character I was hoping for but he looks ok and at least not a redo.

This line has so few figures in it and so many of the announcements are for redux. Pretty disappointing.

I for one do not give a crap about Robb Stark. I would rather have his mother any day.

I also don't give a crap about Dany's sidekick but really like the Lady in Red...

Looking forward to Night King and Sansa (hoping for that leather outfit from last season with the deluxe having a nice winter coat for her).

I would like a Giant's Bane for sure but a lot of the other characters not sure. Jorah, Varys, and Little Finger were all really important to the show. I like Davos as well but think Xensation could pull him off maybe even better than 3-0.

Right now I have only 5 figures on pre-order total from any line/manufacturer and they are all GOT 3-0! They better get to work!

I really think it looks good. Head and all. Its the best overall stock offering (provided they don't bugger up the final product) I think. Which is a good thing because I don't think customizers are exactly lining up to do replacement Bran Stark heads

I agree. Best stock figure in the line, so far. (If they release what is shown on these pics.)

I won't be getting it but applaud their effort.

I'm taking stock in my collection... trying to figure out what the boundaries are going to be going forward. So much stuff coming out and shelf space has become a real concern. Gonna try and stay focused on one scale... 1:6 scale and remove the rest of the clutter.

But, to answer your question, I'm planning on pre-ordering him soon along with Joffrey Baratheon. I just got to reduce items from other parts of my collection first.

Yeah man I’ve had the same problem. I’ve sold some of the sequel trilogy Star Wars figures, my Big Chief Bond figures and Indiana Jones. My focus is OT Star Wars, Game of Thrones and X Files, that’s it. Have to keep disciplined!

Just have no desire for this character. I'm late to the GoT collecting party and just can't have this guy before so many others.

Bran seems like kind of a waste, I doubt he sells much. Plus he may be more pricey with the chair.

I'll take Dany 2.0 and Arya 2.0 though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

The figure does look great in the pictures and I might get him if the finished product looks the same, but with ThreeZero I wait until after release now in order to make a decision. Honestly, their finished products kind of suck, but it does seem like they may be getting better.

I just got rid of my 3O Rick Grimes and went with a more custom version so now all I have are their Saul, Michonne, Arya, Heisenberg and Danerys. I plan to buy the Jon Snow eventually, but I have the onesixthkit head to replace it and I'd like to be able to get a head replacement for Dany but I can't find a good one.

It seems like so few companies make 1/6 scale figures of characters played by women that I would buy all of the Game of Thrones women, but unfortunately I think the Cersei looks bad. It seems to suffer from the same no-neck issue that drove me crazy with the Rick Grimes.

According to ThreeZero on facebook they hope to have season 7 Daenerys up by the end if the year, and basically confirmed Sansa Stark, Jaime Lannister 2.0, Jorah Mormont, Tormund Giantsbane, Night King, and a s8 Arya Stark as all being in the works.

Those are pretty much the choices I would’ve made but I’d include Dany again in her final form, full villain in black outfit.
Hopefully Jaime will be in Lannister family armor and not North Armor. The Mtn. in his Queens guard armor would’ve been nice.
Sansa in black with chains or final episode gown with crown? Hmmm...
(They should add a three eyed raven as an accessorie for Bran)

Back