Threezero Game of Thrones Bran Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard to say, since someone asked for Melisandre and the Threezero CM answered about Missandei, but I'd say it makes way more sense in context they do Missandei, as a companion figure to S7/8 Daenerys, than the Red Woman, who has a super minor part in the last season. They're not doing Ser Davos or Robb, let alone Stanis, so Melisandre makes little sense as a Threezero release, IMO. Instead, Missandei in her black outfit, with Tyrion as the Queen's Hand, with a late season Dany would be great in the shelf.

View attachment 458243

I don't think either are must have figures but the Red Woman was a far more interesting and mysterious character and more important to the plot of the show.

The Bran figure looks good, just not necessary for me. If he didn't turn out King, he'd still be pretty second tier to me. Even him becoming King he's still kind of second tier since he did so little. I'd hope they'd include a warged out head too.

I'd like to have Melisandre too, but just got confirmation from Threezero: it's Missandei who is in their plans.

This surprises me more than just a little. There many characters I would far rather have, Grey Worm being one of them if looking for a companion figure to Dany.

This surprises me more than just a little. There many characters I would far rather have, Grey Worm being one of them if looking for a companion figure to Dany.

Melisandre is in the Xensation list, hopefully they'll do her at any point. I'm not very interested in a Grey Worm, but if they produce him I'll get him anyway.

Looks like no plans for Ser Davos, Samwell Tarly, Little Finger, Grey Worm, or Varys.

The Red Woman is (probably) on the list, though (I could be wrong, but I believe they meant Melissandre, not Missandei, given the context and the question they responded to...also I can't see Missandei being made before any of the other characters mentioned so far that apparently aren't on the cards).

If anybody deserves a figure it should be little finger or Ramsey. They were the two biggest scumbags on the show haha

I don't think either are must have figures but the Red Woman was a far more interesting and mysterious character and more important to the plot of the show.

Yeah, Melisandre would be my much preferred choice. I just think she's the more popular character, and she'd definitely be more visually interesting on the shelf with all that red.

Boring character, boring figure, boring ending to a great show. Pass for me. Still would buy Khal Drogo if ever made.

Figure looks pretty good, but Bran isn't on my lists of GoT wants tbh (and there is so much stuff coming out from other lines I collect which I want more!) so I won't be pre-ordering this one. May pick one up after release tho...if I can find a good deal on it. :)

I'd like to have Melisandre too, but just got confirmation from Threezero: it's Missandei who is in their plans.

That...makes no sense to me. Not a popular character, not an interesting look, and she didn't do anything much of note over the course of the show. The idea that she is on the list over pretty much anyone confirmed not to be somewhat flabbergasts me to be honest.

Thanks for the confirmation though. :)

Edit - Yep, they just confirmed it on the original question after the person asked for clarification, as well, so that is definitely it. Fricken' weird choice.

We are getting Dany’s interpreter but no zombie Mountain? Booo!!!! Hopefully Xensation takes note and fills the void. Bran looks great imo and I will be ordering him and everything on that list. Provided they all get made.

Really surprised to get Bran but I think he looks great and will definitely be adding him. I’m actually loving the recent curveballs from TZ. I did not expect Joffrey either. Also surprised that TZ are suddenly being so open with their plans. I guess they are trying to reassure people that this line isn’t dead and to encourage them to keep buying the recently announced figures. However, all they’ve done is confirmed who is on their list. I won’t get carried away until we see actual protos of the promised figures. The Missendai one is a real head scratcher. The biggest disappointment for me is confirmation that Robb isn’t in their plans. I’d real love a Robb Stark.

You know, the disaster of S8 actually makes me a little happy... I no longer have the desire to collect this whole line, so Bran is getting the cut.

Really surprised to get Bran but I think he looks great and will definitely be adding him. I’m actually loving the recent curveballs from TZ. I did not expect Joffrey either. Also surprised that TZ are suddenly being so open with their plans. I guess they are trying to reassure people that this line isn’t dead and to encourage them to keep buying the recently announced figures. However, all they’ve done is confirmed who is on their list. I won’t get carried away until we see actual protos of the promised figures. The Missendai one is a real head scratcher. The biggest disappointment for me is confirmation that Robb isn’t in their plans. I’d real love a Robb Stark.

Agreed. No Robb Stark is so disappointing!:( Can't understand why they'd make Missendai over him. :huh

Yeah. They're going all in on these last couple seasons it looks like, unfortunately. The worst seasons.lol Missendai gets a figure but no Robb Stark, Ygritte, Mountain, Oberyn, Stannis. Wtf are they smoking over there. I hope your keeping track Xensation! Hook us up!

As a side note, I was watching some YouTube video and they kept referring to her as "My Sundae" and that's all I think of now when I see her, or hear her name.lol

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

no Robb Stark, Ygritte, Mountain, Oberyn, Stannis. I hope your keeping track Xensation! Hook us up!

Would be nice if Xensation could fill in the empty spots like with Tywin. Hopefully we don't end up with two Tormunds, etc.

Since Xensation likes simple outfits, I would think a Littlefinger would be ideal for them. Ramsey Bolton too. Since ThreeZero doesn't seem to be focusing on villains in their upcoming 7 figures I hope Xensation can take the lead on that.

Back