Threezero Game of Thrones Bran Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
received today from sideshow, one of the best of threezero's got line.

Mine rolled in today from Sideshow. Honestly one of the best of 3Z's efforts in this line! Really impressed by this figure.

The costume work alone is top tier. That's the area where 3Z always shines, but this one is really nice. They had so many opportunities to cut corners with the costume details -- it's so layered, they could have skipped a lot of detail and we probably wouldn't have known any better -- but they included tons of buckles and layers and straps and fur. Even some snowy weathering. Really, really well done.

Also, the head sculpts are also really nice. One of the strongest likenesses of the line. In fact, I can't quite decide if I want to display him with the normal head or the warging head. It's a testament to the quality of them both that I can't quite decide which way I want to go.

Love the chair. A ton of great detail that kind of gets lost under the figure and all the layers of fabric. (It's a silly detail, but I was impressed that all the wheels turn! :lol)

Overall, really nice. Kudos, 3Z! :clap

I still need to buy this but I'm hoping to find it a bit cheaper than retail. Perhaps wishful thinking.

If I had a complaint - and it wouldn't be a big one at all - it would be about articulation. Not sure if it's the body design or if the costume is restricting movement, but it's a smidge tricky to get him bent into a deep enough position to seat him in the chair. You can definitely get him there, but it takes a little futzing.

Received my Bran- aside from the show not doing much for him Threezero did wonders in my opinion.
Definitely has shelf presence in my opinion

b110.jpg

b210.jpg

b310.jpg

b410.jpg

b510.jpg

b610.jpg

b710.jpg

b810.jpg

:wink1:

Beautiful pics, as always Pizza.

That wheelchair is a little miracle. The soft snow on the back and wheels, the weathering and wood detail, the rust on the back wheel, all just amazing.

I have finally got the deluxe in and gotta say I expected to be underwhelmed but am really impressed with this figure. My initial impression of the sculpt was dead wrong, I feel like this is the second best 3Z GOT likeness beaten only by Tyrion V2. The sculpt is very nice, as is the outfit and the chair. My biggest nit is that the body is probably a smidge too tall and a bit of a bugger to get nicely futzed in the chair. It's definitely one of the best figures of the line and I hope the Jaime Lannister V2 comes out this well.

I realize there is a lot of hate because of season 7/8 but I preordered this and having received it, am absolutely pleased. He may not have been the king we wanted but 3z gave us a very well made figure.

I never posted about it because it wasn’t as shocking as Joffrey was that I just felt compelled to talk about it and rework it but I just wanted to finally come around to say that I think it’s phenomenal. It’s probably the best in the line. Tyrion is the best still I think followed by this and then Brienne.

The body is too big; the same crappy half female Carl grimes which can’t bend at the arms because they are unnecessarily rubber, but because it’s sitting down it’s not a big deal and I don’t deem it worthwhile to switch the body as he doesn’t need to do anything other than sit there.

The boots suck as always and I’ll swap them even though you don’t see them just because I’ll feel better knowing they aren’t those giant rubber clown feet.

A repaint would help it but stock is really nice. Like brienne maybe one day I’ll do it but it’s totally not needed. Nice to enjoy a figure straight out if the box for a change.

Solid A+ for threezero B+ Maybe even A- when it comes to stacking up other mass market 1/6 figures.

Wait, the arms are rubber like Joffreys? Why?? lol

Anyway, I've said from the get-go that I think this figure is phenomenal. Probably the best, next to Tyrion. It's just such a disappointment how much of a missed opportunity this character ended up being in the show.

It would be nice if threezero actually nailed one of the characters I really love and have been looking forward too. They haven't managed that yet.lol

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Back