Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the measurements are accurate and that's a typical patio chair the statue is standing on,then #1 AMAZING price, great find. But, #2, he's going to be WAY too big for the figure. It might even be too big to be one of the wolves from Twilight. :)

Might be just about right.

88f444ce59b2eab6911f78579c7a3774.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Isn't that Gilly with Ghost? She should be about 10.8" as the actress playing her is 5'5" tall. Ghost should probably top out at 7.5-8" when he has his head fully erect like in the photo.

I'm so tempted to try and hair Ghost - might be a future project for a generic wolf statue instead of modifying the Threeero original.

Some art that shows the size

Are you interested in replicating some artist's interpretation or what's depicted on the show? Either is fine, just that this figure is a show-specific depiction so when most people are looking for accuracy, they're comparing to the production we're seeing on TV. And on TV, Ghost is 1/4 the size (volume not scale) of the wolves in the illustrations you posed.

Got my Jon Snow in today finally...I just started collecting and these are the first 2 in my collection. Many more on PO :yess:13164315_1012664478769948_7090528038262620481_n.jpg

I really like the way they made this figure. I was very hesitant at first because their Master Chief is probably the worst 1/6th figure I've ever owned.

Back