Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking to possibly buy this guy, anyone here want to sell? lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just thought maybe someone wanted to sell him, just giving someone here the opportunity to sell if they want to. Lots of complaints about the sculpt. I'll take him lol

I am looking for a second head to try and rehair and repaint. The only one I have found so far was Ebay and it was $70. I think that is a little high seeing as how it is the weakest part of the set and shouldn't cost half of the retail cost. Hoping for around $30-$40 but maybe I am dreaming.

If you're worried about your rate of success, definitely try hairing some other random cheap sculpt. And if the rest of the parts are going for a decent price, buy a second figure and keep only the head - there are probably a number of people now looking for the other parts to use with another head.

Last edited:
I hardly ever buy these figures (HT, SSC, 3Z, or any other) for the sculpts. The figure, for me, is just a mannequin. I buy them for the costumes so I am good with this figure. Costume is excellent.

Nice little sixth scale... just finally received mine through BBTS. Like a few others on this thread, I only wanted one figure to represent my ardent fandom of the books and show. I don't think any one character represents the spirit of A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones better than Jon Snow, who stands (or currently lies) as a perfect amalgam of honor, sacrifice, heroism and grimdark despair. ThreeZero has done a fine job on his outfit, which to me is the out-of-the-box highlight of this figure. Everything else, however, can be much better. I aim to have his portrait repainted (or switched out entirely with an alternate sculpt) and Longclaw replaced with a metal equivalent (I found one on eBay, but unfortunately it turned out not to be true sixth scale to the great sword on the show). His feet and hands are also a bit clunky, the former easily taken care of by swapping out with Ned Stark's boots (repainted, of course), although I haven't found an easy alternative for the gauntlets. That said, I'm happy with the purchase, although I believe Hot Toys could have done a far better job with the license (albeit at almost twice the price point).

Couldn't have said it better, preeny101. That's exactly right. Nine times out of ten, the sculpts are terrible on these figures either with respect to proportion or likeness. Jon Snow is no exception, but even the best sixth scale tailors would be hard pressed to do better on the outfit.

I couldn't resist any longer, just pulled the trigger off BBTS. I hope I enjoy this guy.

Who's taking commission for putting real hair and a repaint on this sculpt? I might consider it when I see him in person. Thanks!

Nope. Boots on Ned Stark are thinner, slightly taller at the stalk and made from a softer rubber. They allow for bend and give at the ankles. Not a huge difference, but as we know, sixth scale is a game of millimeters.

User Vimkerk has got an alternative portrait for pre-sale. Judging by the 3-D render, it looks amazing, much better than ThreeZero's pitiful attempt at Kit Harrington. Vimkerk is also selling a bald version of the portrait for rooted hair. Let me know if you find somebody willing to root the hair. That will be a meticulously tough job with Jon Snow's curly mess.

Who's taking commission for putting real hair and a repaint on this sculpt? I might consider it when I see him in person. Thanks!

I am. Send me a PM if any of you are interested. I just did a rooted hair sample for a Hawkeye DDL in my thread if you wanna see some of my previous work.

Back