Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some quick iphone pics. Mine needs some serious futzing. I'm in between moves so I just had to bust him out and get a good "GOT Fix".

IMG_8108_zps8qqoegi7.jpg

IMG_8106_zpseca9w0kn.jpg

IMG_8105_zpswhesa1se.jpg

IMG_8109_zpsnzuor2i5.jpg
Omg that looks so good. I just really love ghost there. Thank you for sharing your pictures :) I hope to get mine this week

Got my notice from sideshow they will be charging my card in about 14 days.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I'm also a huge fan of this figure and he actually grows on me more and more.

Has anyone found a pair of semi-accurate looking gloves to replace the oversized ones that Jon came with?

Has anyone tried swapping bodies besides Owen? I popped the head onto a TTM19 and it fits, the head looks a tad small on it. I'm considering changing bodies, but I'm a bit intimidated by removing the clothes on this figure. But hey, here's my repainted Jon.

Has anyone tried swapping bodies besides Owen? I popped the head onto a TTM19 and it fits, the head looks a tad small on it. I'm considering changing bodies, but I'm a bit intimidated by removing the clothes on this figure. But hey, here's my repainted Jon.

Incredible! That's an outstanding repaint!

that looks really good :)

I was finally successful in getting Threezero to send me a replacement Longclaw... Currently in transit but I'm still happy nonetheless. I had to really threaten them in order to speed things up.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

I was finally successful in getting Threezero to send me a replacement Longclaw... Currently in transit but I'm still happy nonetheless. I had to really threaten them in order to speed things up.

Don't be happy just yet until it's in your hands.
Anything crappy can happen with their oh so reliable QC and shipping handling.

Don't be happy just yet until it's in your hands.
Anything crappy can happen with their oh so reliable QC and shipping handling.
You're right however they showed me a picture of the sword on a grid mat (which looked good) and I've been tracking the package. Hope it comes undamaged...

You're right however they showed me a picture of the sword on a grid mat (which looked good) and I've been tracking the package. Hope it comes undamaged...

First of all hope it's the right package/content they sent you and then you still keep your fingers and legs cross hoping it's not damaged.

Haha anyhow's best of luck. Been there before with them. Not very reassuring when it comes to their QC service.

My Threezero Jon Snow is shipping to me real soon and I can't wait!! It looks a lil flat however stock from Threezero so I'm going to get the Snow head from Vimal and get it painted by Sinag, hopefully add a few strands of rooted hair.

I'm planning to do a body swap as well to get the proportions and fit better. Anyone got any recommendations for bodies?

Back