Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-ordered!! Waiting for the site status to change...money was taken though so all should be fine I hope.

My order status is now Processing, so the long wait begins. Glad they embiggened Ghost, should really be an awesome set.

Sorry, I know that you guys are saying that the charges are being made but does Threezero actually take the money or do they charge when they ship?

Thanks guys.

I'll be waiting a bit to order as well. Probably two-three weeks. It should be available for a month or so and threezero should also give a heads up before they close preorders. Love that they do that.

The large Ghost made me have to pull the trigger. Still shows awaiting payment but I'll chance it instead of double ordering. Yeah now to find Tyrion for cheap...

I ordered it too....I never directly ordered from them before...stupid question but they ship out before the stores do?

threezero sent over some HUGE images, I had to re-size them to within the forum limit, but I thought I'd share. I don't think we've seen Jon with his cloak off. Plus a few detail shots of his weapons.

DSC_4887.jpg

DSC_4891.jpg

DSC_4901.jpg

DSC_4913.jpg

DSC_4958.jpg

DSC_4982.jpg

DSC_4990.jpg

Here's a cropped and still re-sized version to show some crazy detail . . . even Prototypes aren't perfect ;)

DSC_4982.jpg

threezero sent over some HUGE images, I had to re-size them to within the forum limit, but I thought I'd share. I don't think we've seen Jon with his cloak off. Plus a few detail shots of his weapons.

Thank you SSP for those extra closeup shots and Snow does look nice even without the cloak.

I'll be waiting for my local retailer to see what deals they could offer and preorder there. Hope this time I'll be able to get him super quick:)

Back