Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered, got both paypal and threezero receipts so I think I'm safe. Now I need to forget I ordered it, and wait for the Kingslayer...

Ned should be arriving any day now.

Let's hope no one misses out on this figure this time. I'm on my way to my local to order the exclusive ver. Yeah baby ghost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good !

Miles ahead of their Ned Stark.

In which way? As far as outfit and accessories go they're on par with one another in my opinion. Jon has a better likeness but I don't think it smokes the Ned sculpt by any stretch. It's funny, more people seem concerned with the size of the direwolf than Jon Snows likeness. :lol I would have rather had threezero put more effort into the sculpt than the damn wolf.

I'm not crazy about the Ned sculpt but I am quite keen on seeing repainted. I feel like there is more under that factory paint. I hope someone takes a crack at it soon enough.

Ordered the exclusive and all went through with no problems :yess:

Loving the new pics and think the sculpt looks much stronger in these.

Only thing I don't like is the hilt on longclaw. The wolfs head looks bad. I hope that is changed.

All in all, this is looking great and can't wait to add him to my collection !

Bob

Miles ahead of their Ned Stark.
Ned is still a pass for me. Would be so cool if a nice custom sculpt popped up somewhere that I could buy for it, then I might buy the regular version, & maybe get my own sword made.
I would have rather had threezero put more effort into the sculpt
I like the sculpt "enough", but I wouldn't mind some improvements.

Last edited:
Got my payment confirmation from Paypal and my order says Processing on Threezero's site but I haven't gotten an email confirmation directly from Threezero. I can't remember if I got emails from them for Tyrion and Ned.

I hope everyone is right and this pre-order will be open at least a month. I will be able to pre-pay in just over three weeks. Is it possible to choose between USD or HK-dolllar? I noticed the price is in both currencies. HK-dollar would save me about ~$20 (US), not much but every little thing counts in the end.

hmmm mine says awaiting payment...i got an email from Threezero but not paypal...do I just wait in this situation or is there something I need to do?

hmmm mine says awaiting payment...i got an email from Threezero but not paypal...do I just wait in this situation or is there something I need to do?

Check your PayPal account. If the money hasn't come out, go back to Threezero, log in, go to your order and press the "Pay Now" button on the right hand side.

I hope everyone is right and this pre-order will be open at least a month. I will be able to pre-pay in just over three weeks. Is it possible to choose between USD or HK-dolllar? I noticed the price is in both currencies. HK-dollar would save me about ~$20 (US), not much but every little thing counts in the end.

It's open for six weeks. Even better. Plus they will announce on facebook before it closes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just make sure you pay for the order. If money comes out then you should be all set, just give ThreeZero's website time to catch up.

Back