Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was happy with the smaller Ghost anyway, but glad to see they have listened to what a lot of people had an issue with.

Will wait to preorder a little later in the month.

Make sure you confirm that the money has ben charged through your PayPal account - if not, go back to your order at Threezero and press the Pay Now button next to the order to complete payment.

Mine is done and done. :)

Yep, had to go back after ordering, no email confirmation from Paypal.
Payment confirmed now and Exclusive ORDERED!

Ugh, forgot my password and the website "forgot password" function isn't generating a password reset email. FML :gah:

K thanks, cause I've logged in and out and refreshed and still no change, so ill check back in a bit.

That might last more than a day - don't worry about it. If you've confirmed the money's gone through and received an email confirmation from Threezero, you're golden.

Ugh, forgot my password and the website "forgot password" function isn't generating a password reset email. FML :gah:

I thought I was in a similar situation... My password wouldn't work when logging in at the check-out stage, but clicking back to the home page allowed me to log in on the normal account screen. Then I just placed the item in the cart again and finished up.

I thought I was in a similar situation... My password wouldn't work when logging in at the check-out stage, but clicking back to the home page allowed me to log in on the normal account screen. Then I just placed the item in the cart again and finished up.

Still no go. :gah:

Ugh, I double paid by mistake since with Tyrion I had to do it twice. Now i have to try and get one payment back. And even after 2 payments, it still says awaiting payment.

No confirmation e-mail from threezero either.

you got the confirmation from paypal though? just be patient, if it hasnt resolved in a bit then contact their CS. otherwise you have 6 weeks to resolve the issue before they close out the p/o sale and cull the unpaid orders.

I wish ordering wasn't so hard. It wouldn't take my password either, when trying to checkout with Jon. So I went to the home page and entered it there and it was fine. And, yes, it did that thing where the first Paypal payment didn't "take" so I had to do it again. But now I've got the confirmation e-mail and it shows up on my PayPal. Still doesn't reflect it on the site, but as has been said that could take a bit to go through.

It's as Pixelpiper said...get off the cart page and get to the normal login and you'll be fine. Getting Paypal to move from default (checking account) to credit card (good idea for international) is another hurdle, but BREATHE. It'll work.

Yeah, my order status still says "awaiting payment" along with that blue Pay Now link taunting me to the right. It's a bit frustrating.

However, I did get an email from Paypal detailing the payment, and the funds are gone from my Paypal balance.

So as PP stated, I think I'm "golden".

Will still monitor it until it changes to "processing".

Back