Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking forward to seeing Hot Toys take a shot at Kit Harington from Eternals. Better than that tripe Threezero made in the day and age in the hobby.

Will you take a picture or two of the out-of-the-box figure before you attack it?

Before and afters are always nice.

LOL good advice in a general way! I'm so overzealous I get to breaking **** right out of the box. But this time I will (and will try and be patient and do that more often haha)

My new re-haired Jon Crow. I'm much more satisfied with this than my first effort.

668cf14d5667b49686383f281ea376b8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

If you can take those macro shots and I can't see glue residue or where the molded hair ends and the real hair begins, then I'd say you did a perfect job. Even the tussled just-woke-up bed-head is great.

I tried the most minimal hairing possible on my Belloq custom and just for a few flecks of hair I had glue all over my fingers, all in the hair in the wrong places... it was too tough for me. So I appreciate the patience and delicacy that it must have taken to accomplish what you've done.

If you can take those macro shots and I can't see glue residue or where the molded hair ends and the real hair begins, then I'd say you did a perfect job. Even the tussled just-woke-up bed-head is great.

I tried the most minimal hairing possible on my Belloq custom and just for a few flecks of hair I had glue all over my fingers, all in the hair in the wrong places... it was too tough for me. So I appreciate the patience and delicacy that it must have taken to accomplish what you've done.
Thanks, man. [emoji846] I was going for a season 5 look when his hair was at it longest and poofiest. At least in some shots. And yeah, this took some patience. I don't really like doing it but I still have the Joker to do, and honestly now I'm looking at the Hound going "hmmm". Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment. Lol

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Back