Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very happy to finally add the Crow Snow to my collection.

Yes, I know, got to get a head.... and boots.... and gloves.... still, I just love this outfit most for Jon Snow.

View attachment 480917

Mine will never look like TheFiends.... but maybe, just maybe I can get close.
Congrats! I always feel that way as well whenever I?ve gotten a figure that folks have heavily modded. Like it?s just really cool to have it and enjoy it for what it is at first.
I could be very interested. Please let me know when you are ready and have a price in mind. Thanks!

I wish eBay would?ve made me an offer for an item I?ve been watching :( instead the seller kept declining mine :lol Why some seller put ?Best Offer? as an option when they really just want their asking price :slap:

Why some seller put ?Best Offer? as an option when they really just want their asking price :slap:

It?s because eBay turned on Best Offer option without asking for seller?s permission. Not every seller goes check the listings every week to notice the Best Offer enabled by eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently received Jon 2.0, so I'm selling some of the bits and pieces from Jon 1.0. I have a set of Gloves and Boots from Statsmann. These are a more appropriate size instead of the over grown clown items.
Asking $75 USD excluding shipping. Can be paid via PayPal gift payment or direct bank deposit. If anybody is interested DM me.
20200625_132452.jpg
20200625_132433.jpg
20200625_132419.jpg

With the Statsmann Gloves and Boots
20190529_132710.jpg

Very happy to finally add the Crow Snow to my collection.

Yes, I know, got to get a head.... and boots.... and gloves.... still, I just love this outfit most for Jon Snow.

View attachment 480917

Mine will never look like TheFiends.... but maybe, just maybe I can get close.

I fortunately was able to pick up the entire outfit plus the belt/sword/sheath combo and some gloves. Just need a body and boots. I plan on using the Jon 2.0 head sculpt for the time being, as my 2.0 has the great looking replacement noggin.

So glad I'll finally have my favorite rendition of Jon added to my little GoT display.

Yeah, the Crow look is the only good one. I was going to buy the S8 version, but I've cooled on it and I'm now thinking I'll spend that money on upgrades to Crow instead.

Just need head, gloves, boots and belt.

Unless the S8 Jon price drops like Brienne's did in time. And it just might.

Inquiry sent...

Shame to see you sell it off though. I remember when you were building that Snow.

Yeah, the Crow look is the only good one. I was going to buy the S8 version, but I've cooled on it and I'm now thinking I'll spend that money on upgrades to Crow instead.

Lucky for you! Someone sells his boots and gloves :D I agree that Crow Jon is more iconic and my favorite look of him.

I went about it the opposite way. I figured that I would never be able to get a "Crow Snow" and settled for season 8 version with the Kit sculpt. Fortunately, I was able to snag the outfit set loose and now I'm building the figure up.

If you can't find, or don't want, the custom items you should go with some DID WWII German boots and the HT Maul gloves. That's what I used. I just ended up using the upgraded threezero S8 Jon belt for Crow Snow.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Westley gloves work pretty well, too, if you can find them, that's what I went with anyhow.

Painted his eyes red, I am thinking to repaint his fur to a more white color...

2019-06-04-13-58-15.jpg

I am fooling around while I wait for Threezero to exchange the defective pieces on my Jon Snow 2.0.

In the meantime I received the Mr. Z Steppe Wolf. @shaow_wolf how did you paint the eyes on yours?

IMG_7126.jpg

Edit: some red marker did the trick.

IMG_7160.jpg

IMG_7161.jpg

With the second OneSixthKit Jon Snow head sculpt finally arriving, I've been working on my versions 1.0 and 2.0 of Jon. 2.0 was simply replacing the stock head with the OSK one. I only had the outfit and webbing gear for 1.0. I ended up using the Ganghood Bruce Lee body which not only scaled out great but accepted my older OSK Jon sculpt without the adapter. I found some loose black gloves and boots from Ebay or parts dealers and utilized that cool key-chain for Longclaw. The bases were from Ebay and I highly recommend them. I need one for Tyrion just to standardize the display. He stands up fine without it.

I will attempt a faux hair update on 1.0 at some point.

Jon Snow - The Nights Watch 1.jpg

GoT figs.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good. I always like to see the two versions of Jon side by side.

I'm still on the fence about getting Jon 2.0... or just spending that money on getting Jon 1.0 into better shape. I really love the Crow look. But you're right, he really needs that mangy hair. It will also help set apart the two Jons.

I too definitely would have just gotten Jon 1.0 and spend the funds on upgrading him. Unfortunately, prices at the time were through the roof and I decided that wanting a Jon Snow in the collection, I would have to "settle" for version 2.0.

Fortunately, some time afterwards, I was able to grab the 1.0 outfit and gear loose. For a time there, I even put up Jon 2.0 and Tyrion 2.0 for sale but once I plopped that OSK noggin on it, it was a keeper. (and thus, so was Tyrion.)

Lord of the Rings is my main "fantasy" collection so I didn't want to dwell too deeply into GoT. That slope can be extremely slippery...

So in "trying" to control my GoT collection, I think that with these three (Jon 1.0, 2.0 and Tyrion 2.0) plus Davos and Tormund, I should be good to go. If I allow myself to slip down the slope, the only ones that I would consider adding would be a better done Daenerys and a well done Jorah...

Unfortunately, so many characters ended up being written disappointedly in the final season, that it dampened my enthusiasm for the line. Fortunately, that helps keep the figure additions under better control...

Back