Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Painted his eyes red, I am thinking to repaint his fur to a more white color...

2019-06-04-13-58-15.jpg
Well done. Much better than what threezero gave us,imo. Regardless of the scale.
Received the keychain version of Long claw.
Here is pic of the threezero version to the latest edtion. Top one is Threezero, second one is the keychain version and the other is the letter opener.

View attachment 456545
Hey, that's not so bad! It's larger but not as bad as I had thought. I think I'll pick it up. Thanks for the picture. :)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

So is this the keychain everyone's talking about here, by Longhe? Just wanted to make sure first before I order one. I'm not an expert on the GOT swords but it does look quite good.

51FV-IuFhgL._SL1000_.jpg

Yep, that's the one. The details and colors are a bit different but that's definitely supposed to be Long Claw. I ordered one and I'll be painting some bits. I like the Oathkeeper sword more. The details on that one is very nice. I'll pick that one up later for Brienne. While these are a bit oversized they might work regardless, I'm not sure about Needle which is also on ebay.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Nice work.

A lot of you guys are getting really good at this considering it was but a few years ago this was basically unheard of... except for that crazy Anakin.

Received the keychain version of Long claw.
Here is pic of the threezero version to the latest edtion. Top one is Threezero, second one is the keychain version and the other is the letter opener.

View attachment 456545

Thanks for the head up...for only $10 bucks each,
it serves its purpose pretty well and fun to play with for the time being ~

Back