Threezero - Game of Thrones - 1/6 Eddard (Ned) Stark Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will say this.. I was considering getting a custom head done after seeing all the photos but in hand it looks totally fine, and that's not me settling either as I'm always one for upgrading if needs be, but I honestly don't think there's much need personally

More so than any picture has been able to capture and to me in hand the head looks more like Sean than the Jon looks like Kit - for those maybe considering the same.

Big Ned is here! Very pleased with the overall look and likeness and ThreeZero have once again shown 'in hand' beats 'photo speculation'. So far, so good and not a bank buster line.....we just need THE throne! :lecture

What would be the best way to get this as fast as possible if I haven't ordered yet.

What would be the best way to get this as fast as possible if I haven't ordered yet.

im looking for ex ver with ice and so far none on after i have seen and im checking like every 30 mins or so lol.

retail vers are hitting now so will be instock at US retailers soon. HK retailers have it as well but pricing it high, will be same fig sold by US retailers so if you can be patient a lil longer you can get cheaper at places like bigbadtoystore or sideshow etc

The tracking for my Tyrion was pretty unreliable--he just showed up one day before the tracking information updated as out for delivery. Ned will probably do the same, though I did get notice that he left NY yesterday.

Mine showed up today. His head wasn't attached when I opened the box. No damage and easy to put back on but it made me smile.
It's a great figure, I'm really impressed with it. Much better likeness in hand as others have said. Wish they had made his belt from leather instead of plastic but it's not a major gripe.

Mine arrived sometime today one city over at the main sorting plant. Let's see how long it takes to clear customs - it's only a 25 minute drive from here to where it's now sitting. ;)

It sounds great that many of you guys are starting to get this in. Really look forward to more photos or even a video review soon. Surprisingly this is still not popping up for sale at the other local retailers near me in HK. Tyrion had a better presence when that first came out and can still find one or two of him around.
Perhaps Ned was just not a popular sale over here. I got a good feeling it will be the same for Snow as well when that comes out. A lot of ppl here just don't read the book or watch the show and have been bashing the figure.

Such a shame. Oh well I guess in that case threezero will just prioritise and quickly send out the international orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back