Threezero - Game of Thrones - 1/6 Eddard (Ned) Stark Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hummm...yeah, I'm still setting March as the date in my mind. Hope you can prove us wrong though! That would mean we'd all get him sooner then we expected :D

Are you sure it's not Dead Space? That's shipping now and they may have done inventory and realized they had enough for some wait listers.

Sideshow says March and threezero said Q1. I would assume us who got the EX will get it sooner than retailers.

Sure, on the after market. Not from 3zero.

Nice avatar! :naughty

ParkEunKyung3.gif~original

I'll be interested to see if the Ice letter opener is a good substitute for missing the ex. I was just looking at it at Barnes and Noble and it seems close to 1/6 scale.

I'll be interested to see if the Ice letter opener is a good substitute for missing the ex. I was just looking at it at Barnes and Noble and it seems close to 1/6 scale.

I picked one up a while back. I meant to post some pics with a random figure for scale, but never got around to it. (I'll try to get some pics posted over the weekend if I remember.)

It's pretty close, I think. It's a little short (maybe half an inch?) And the hilt proportions may not be super exact. But I think it looks pretty great. Looking forward to posing Ned with it when he arrives.

Yeah The Hound is what I really want. Could be a hell of a figure too - he has a very intricate costume. The chainmail would be really interesting to see.

Yeah The Hound is what I really want. Could be a hell of a figure too - he has a very intricate costume. The chainmail would be really interesting to see.

I agree, the armor could potentially be fantastic! I'm looking forward to Jaime, Jon, & Dany right now, and the Hound of course.

Like I said before, it's a form letter, they're not going to charge you in tomorrow, next week, or in 14 days.

It's just a boilerplate email they send out when a wait list converts. The e-mail assumes it's an in-stock item. They don't have a separate wait list conversion e-mail for pre-orders.

Back