Threezero - Game of Thrones - 1/6 Eddard (Ned) Stark Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last word I see on Facebook is from March 16th:

HBO Game of Thrones Eddard Stark collectible was offered at threezerostore with 1st quarter 2015 as an estimated shipping time. When we are shipping out orders to threezerostore customers, we are sending out tracking notifications (they might be blocked by spam filters sometimes though).

If you have any questions about your orders, please contact our customer service department at [email protected] and they will do their best to answer on all your questions.

Thank you for your message and for your interest in threezero collectibles!

Someone just asked again today but there's no response yet.

I haven't seen anything from them yet about April or May, like everyone else said, last we heard they were sticking to March still.

I don't know what else to say besides threezero sent out an e-mail saying "Eddard Stark would be delayed to April - begin of May". I'm just trying to post news when I have it.

I don't know what else to say besides threezero sent out an e-mail saying "Eddard Stark would be delayed to April - begin of May". I'm just trying to post news when I have it.

Did you get that email in regards to an order of Ned from Sideshow?

I haven't gotten an email either.....

I know i asked threezero a few days ago about Ned and they gave me the 1st quarter response.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Well the 1st quarter is fast approaching it's end, so we will find out soon enough if it will ship or not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And heres the latest (from Facebook)

Threezero said:
HBO Game of Thrones Eddard Stark collectible will ship a bit later than our provided estimated during pre-order (which was 1st quarter 2015). Currently, we are planning to start shipping threezerostore orders later in April and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

I've been cancelling other items and saving for this. Threezero are making a lot of epic fantasy stuff and I'm seriously impressed. Enough of the HT Marvel drivel.

They just announced a Dragon Age character pre-order...good for the fans, but I was expecting at least a teaser of Jon Snow or a new Titan sale already....I would even take a glimpse of Ned's box art at this point! :rotfl

I've been cancelling other items and saving for this. Threezero are making a lot of epic fantasy stuff and I'm seriously impressed. Enough of the HT Marvel drivel.

That's the spirit! :hi5:

You know what would kick my ass? Conan figures based on the books/comics, or Frazetta's art, and figures from Vikings. I have high hopes for the latter, since they've shown they're not afraid of tv shows, and are great at fantasy too.

That would be amazing! A Death Dealer articulated figure by threezero would rock and speaking of Conan I can't help but also pipe dream about some Cthulhu Mythos stuff too! Hopefully one day...one day :monkey2

On Topic: Need more GOT figures...

You know what would kick my ass? Conan figures based on the books/comics, or Frazetta's art, and figures from Vikings. I have high hopes for the latter, since they've shown they're not afraid of tv shows, and are great at fantasy too.

Ragnar and Rollo have been on my wants for so long. I would love a Lagertha too.

Back