Action Figure Threezero: Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can the figure hold the gun properly ?

The figure can hold the laser rifle with both hands, though you have to push the arms and hands to the limit of their range to do so (at least with the outer armor on). It looks pretty badass.

cropped - IMG_20160815_181705.jpg

Picked this up today, very impressed. Seriously well thought out engineering involved, armor is easy to put on, yet feels sturdy and solidly in place once on, never felt like there was any danger of breakage. If you're a Fallout fan and a figure fan, do not miss this one on your shelf. Looks phenomenal!

Bring on all the other armours now. Will cheerfully buy every one.

Glad to hear it's good! I missed the EX, so I'm not sure when BBTS will get it (still says "third quarter") but I'm definitely psyched about it coming in! Won't miss the preorder on the other armors, not if I can help it.

Bullsquid, that pose looks great! Nice to see that even without the minigun it looks good.

This is a little deflating, I missed the Exclusive window long ago, and after seeing everyone's in hand pics, I got motivated and placed an order at BBTS.
Then I'm on FB today and I see one collector talking about the figure's undersuit is rubber, and it's already cracking right out of the box. I thought this was all plastic/PVC? Making me seriously reconsider the PO now. No one else has this issue?

I hate, hate, hate when companies use rubber.

XIXvf8.jpg

O2NhCE.jpg

The rubber undersuit hides the articulation. If ThreeZero had used solid plastic, the range of articulation would be even more restricted. The rubber seems fine on my figure, but those pictures are disconcerting. :panic:

Ohh I see what you mean. Still, it freaks me out because this buyer says this is right out of the package this way, no telling what it might look like 3 months from now. I wonder if thats just a bad 1 in 100 type deal, or if its possible that collector tried doing a bunch of crazy poses and stressed the rubber or something. Would definitely like to hear if anyone else here has this issue.

My tracking reads "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment,..." since Aug 15. Is this normal?

I haven't been so impressed for a long time. What a great design (with the magnets, soft plastic / rubber parts, expandable shoulder width, extendable wrist, wow).

Agreed that the pictures with the cracks is scary but I personally will never remove the outer armor and the small parts of rubber you can see (with the outer armor on) is minimal.

Also - talk about great weathering. Hopefully, if the rubber does start to crack overtime, it won't look too out of place because everything looks beat up already due to the weathering.

The rubber undersuit hides the articulation. If ThreeZero had used solid plastic, the range of articulation would be even more restricted. The rubber seems fine on my figure, but those pictures are disconcerting. :panic:

Yes, whilst I am against the unnecessary use of rubber, without it this figure you'd have a statue.

Mine looks fine, will monitor it for decay. First sign of any I'm put some silicone oil on it.

What's the best method for getting batteries in and out? It's a tight squeeze. Also, how often should I replace the batteries to prevent batteries from going acid while in it? Once a year?

My tracking reads "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment,..." since Aug 15. Is this normal?

Yes, depending on shipping speed, typically package tracking from China, Hong Kong or Japan will not update until it arrives at an International Service Center (i.e., ISC Chicago). My Exclusive shipped from 3zero on Aug 15th. As far as I know my Excl. is on its way somewhere over the ocean.

Just received mine, I've had the Diorama ready for the big guy for a while. What a fantastic piece of engineering this guy is. Well done ThreeZero.

image_zpshq6zevcg.jpeg

Back