Action Figure Threezero: Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be cool if they released additional armor pieces so you could mix-and-match, buuut... I think I'd feel a bit weird about buying them. Not being able to display all of the armor pieces at the same time and everything. Tesla armor would be neat if they did that though!

It would be cool if they released additional armor pieces so you could mix-and-match, buuut... I think I'd feel a bit weird about buying them. Not being able to display all of the armor pieces at the same time and everything. Tesla armor would be neat if they did that though!

Maybe they could bundle that with power armor station perhaps? so at least you could display it with other pieces scattered around like in the loading screen.
And I do hope they continue this line beyond PA though. I also would like Valentine and Piper figure..

I thought they specifically said no to this at some point, but I could be wrong.

I believe the reports where that they planned to potentially release armor packs later. I know they have shown two unique sets of armor and I thought they said new armor sets would be an option.

But I'm not 100% sure. Let me see if I can find the quotes..

I believe the reports where that they planned to potentially release armor packs later. I know they have shown two unique sets of armor and I thought they said new armor sets would be an option.

But I'm not 100% sure. Let me see if I can find the quotes..

Wow, really? That's awesome if they do!
Please do tell.

Ditto. I also wouldn't mind a Hancock figure. :D

Yeah, can't really resist that handsome devil can we? :)

They started teasing the T60.

I hope they do release armor packs as was suggested. I don't want to buy all separate figures.

Last I saw it was still "third quarter 2016," which I guess would be July-September. Is Threezero known for delays? That's soon enough that I'd expect a more solid release date.

It says on Sideshow that this is supposed to be released July-September which probably means it could possibly be released on August/September knowing Threezero? I got the exclusive.

I just got a notice from the Ebay seller I preordered from that mine has shipped. We should start seeing pictures soon. :)

Yeah there is a picture of a complete boxed up figure posted in Motuxmen's newest con thread. I assume those who ordered direct from threezero should soon be receiving them

cc4c2d41e0f01f04afd9d19dcc381116.jpg

Credit to Motuxmen

That model kit style is giving me flashbacks to original Hot Toys predators, which took about an hour to fully assemble. We really shouldn't be surprised here; we knew the armor came off the frame. I just hope the paint job matches the prototype closely.

The only problem I have with that box is that I'm going to have to pop the head off right away, and that always makes me a little nervous (don't want to break the neck peg.) Is anyone planning on displaying it with the head sculpt?

Back