Action Figure Threezero: Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After i finally find the time to start F4 (Lvl.36 atm and just back from Virgil..:dance ),

i had a little wishlist for future figures:

T-60 Powerarmor (we already seen the prototype of this)
T-51B Armor
X-01 Armor
Valentine
BoS T-60 with Danse headsculpt

and of course, the brave Codsworth and maybe a ThreeZero store exclusive Curie colorway of this iconic Botdesign!

And please seperate armor sets in multiple colorways (maybe with single heads to switch and a Powerarmor station to store parts)
because i need a "Atom Cats" powerarmor with a Rowdy or Roxie headsculpt right now...looks like i got a little crush on lovely ladies
in a Powerarmor...aka power amore! :love

PS. and a "drinkin buddy" figure is soberly needed! :chug:mexwave

Can`t wait for more stuff and i hope 3Z will also give us some Bots! (or 3A can release F4 bots and 3Z the Powerarmors! :lecture )

okay, back to wasteland... :gun

Well unless they scrapped it they already have made the t-60. I wouldn't count on anything that's not in fallout 4 being made though (a t51b would be amazing). I'd prefer an old APA over the new x01 but doubtful that will happen.

I hope threezero or a third party company makes replacement armor pieces. I can't see myself getting another frame.

I finally pulled the trigger on the regular version of this figure. Now, if only Threezero would make a 1/6 scale deathclaw... ;)

It occurs to me that these figures, with all their removable bits of armor, are a 1/6 scale part seller's dream. Even if Threezero doesn't offer armor sets without a frame, I'm sure individual armor pieces will be available to buy on Ebay.

If only they would make a power armor statue with a kickass base I'd dish out big bucks for one of those.

If only they would make a power armor statue with a kickass base I'd dish out big bucks for one of those.

As far as i know, 3Z isn`t into statues, so likely Gaming Heads will offer a 1:5 or 1:4 Powerarmor statue someday, as they already have the Fallout licence?

But the latest Bioshock Big Daddy Statue from GH was a huge price hike from older stuff like Mass Efect or Elder Scrolls , so a Powerarmor would be easly jump the 600$ pricetag...but i would love to see statues from the Fallout World! :pray:

A power armor frame would be an awesome accessory or even a stand alone piece.

Threezero showed off what looks like a finished T-60 at E3. Here is the picture they shared on their Facebook page.

t60.jpg

The T-60 is probably my least favorite of the Fallout 4 armors, but that does look pretty good!

Haha, it might be my least favorite but I still like them all! I hope they continue on with the line after these two. I have a collection of like thirty in-game, but I'll settle for four in real life :lol

Haha, it might be my least favorite but I still like them all! I hope they continue on with the line after these two. I have a collection of like thirty in-game, but I'll settle for four in real life :lol

I hope they do too. I'd probably grab all four of them.

In the game, I went out of my way to collect almost 40 suits of power armor, and I constructed a Tony Stark-esque Hall of Armor for the whole collection. :lol

The T-60 is probably my least favorite of the Fallout 4 armors, but that does look pretty good!

I actually like T-60 the most out of all the pre-war armor in Fallout 4. This is because it's the only one that was designed by Bethesda from the ground up with the new power armor frame system in mind. T-45 and T-51b, however, had their appearance modified to fit the new power armor frame system, and I think that they look strange as a result. The T-45 looks like it has massive thunder-thighs now, because of its smaller/thinner chest plate. T-51b looks as though it's fat or slouching when looked at from many angles, particularly the side. I think this is because the pauldrons are no longer situated at the highest point on the armor body, with the back hydraulic tanks or whatever they are on the back being situated at a higher point. Furthermore, the T-51b's chest is too small, which contributes to its "off" appearance. This saddens me, as T-51b (as it appears in the classic Fallout games) is my favorite armor design.

T-60 was designed to fit the power armor frame system from its inception, and thus doesn't look as bad. It doesn't look as though it's slouching or fat; it appears barrel-chested, aggressive. If only its presence wasn't lore-breaking...

X-01, unlike the other pre-existing power armor sets, has been adapted to the new system fairly well in my opinion.

Well unless they scrapped it they already have made the t-60. I wouldn't count on anything that's not in fallout 4 being made though (a t51b would be amazing). I'd prefer an old APA over the new x01 but doubtful that will happen.

I think that out of all the power armor sets that existed prior to 4, the power-armor frame adapted version of Enclave armor looks the best. I think that it doesn't look oddly proportioned like the T-45 and T-51 suits do after being adapted to the new frame system.

:lecture

Not exactly that, but I am more interested in non-power armoured figures.

More post apocalyptic, less Warhammer 40K.

I'd love a Nick Valentine! Or a Hancock. Or one of the enemies (deathclaws. Mr. Gutsy, Robobrain, etc.) There's some great designs in Fallout outside of the power armor.

I'd love a Nick Valentine! Or a Hancock. Or one of the enemies (deathclaws. Mr. Gutsy, Robobrain, etc.) There's some great designs in Fallout outside of the power armor.

:exactly:

Even though my character gets into power armour as soon as possible for practical reasons, it isn't the look that particularly says Fallout to me.

Power armour represents the high tech, 'civilized' part of the world. I prefer the rough and ready, and more savage part. Or something retro like, as you mentioned, a Mr. Gutsy or Robobrain.

The T-60 is at the very top of my list. Hopefully they'll release weapon and armor variants like the Laser Gun with Automatic Barrel and the Tesla T-60 PA and Jetpack.

Back