Action Figure Threezero: Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, (thought that'd been pretty funny) I think it's made by McFarlane toys or something.. it's from Fallout3. I'm not sure.. my friend brought it along for the shoot.

Hey guys, I've only ordered hot toys from sideshow and BBTS. Can someone tell me if I preorder this with paypal, do I have to pay in full now? Really want this, but so expensive.

Hey guys, I've only ordered hot toys from sideshow and BBTS. Can someone tell me if I preorder this with paypal, do I have to pay in full now? Really want this, but so expensive.

I purchased mine using PayPal, and during checkout it allowed me to use PayPal Credit, which gives you six months to pay off the order before interest rates are applied. :)

I purchased mine using PayPal, and during checkout it allowed me to use PayPal Credit, which gives you six months to pay off the order before interest rates are applied. :)

Is it a line of credit that is open for just that purchase?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it a line of credit that is open for just that purchase?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can carry out as many transactions as you want using PayPal Credit (up to your credit limit). Any transaction above $200 is subject to six months of interest-free credit, while anything below $200 will be charged interest the following month unless you pay it off before that. For a large transaction such as this, as long as you pay off your purchase within six months, you will not be charged interest. For large (greater than $200) transactions, interest is charged separately for each purchase you make. For instance, you could buy this figure and then make another large transaction three months from now. At the end of the six months following the first purchase, you would be charged interest on the fraction of your credit balance equal to the first purchase, while the remainder of your balance on the second purchase would still be interest-free for another three months.

Pulled the trigger this morning. Sigh. Wasn't even planning on getting it but it looks so darn good.

Looks like the exclusive is history, threezero is no longer taking preorders on their site. Now the wait.

Just couldn't pull the trigger.
Power armor was an annoyance in Fallout 4. Just felt weird buying a figure of it ...even if the figure looked amazing.

Still hoping they release a Vault Dweller (blue/yellow jumpsuit with basic armor) with assault rifle and dogmeat.

Just couldn't pull the trigger.
Power armor was an annoyance in Fallout 4. Just felt weird buying a figure of it ...even if the figure looked amazing.

Still hoping they release a Vault Dweller (blue/yellow jumpsuit with basic armor) with assault rifle and dogmeat.

Ya! With different armor pieces and helmets! That would be awesome.

You, sir, sicken me.

:D

lol
I loved what Bethesda did it to from a game mechanics perspective - feeling of weight / armor / power - but hated using it due to slowness and bulkiness.

Light and fast for me. Give me a sniper rifle, shotgun and some combat armor over basic military fatigues and I'm good !

Back