Action Figure Threezero: Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking forward to finally pre-ordering this in the next few days! :yess:

:hi5:

Shipping from BBTS with Super Saver shipper, is only $7.00

So you're saving $31 to miss out on an amazing accessory? That's kinda crazy to me, I imagine that mini gun will be as sought after as Ice was and if your paying $367 for a figure you might as well spend the extra $31 and get the complete package. Just my advice tho, either way the power armor is gonna be awesome!

Holy **** this figure is gonna be so awesome!!!!

image.jpg

My problem with all these early reviews is, of course they're going to be positive, the manufacturer sent you free toys 6 months in advance. I've never seen a review of a figure from any of these "professional" reviewers that's been all that critical. They always try to highlight the positives, even if it's crap.

I'm just worried that when you try and grip the figure to pose it, the armor parts are going to come loose. You're going to have to pose it with the armor off, then put each piece back on.

I suppose that there may be some strategy needed to pose him due to the armor pieces, but the feature of removable and swappable armor on a fully detailed frame is well worth that price. You're right about the early reviews though, but I'm willing to grant the reviewer the benefit of the doubt on their biases. My concern with early reviews is that they're not reviewing production pieces, and the paint and overall finish will not represent what we'll all receive. If someone gives paint applications a high mark in a review like this one, well, you're kind of reviewing custom quality professional paint apps so I'd hope they were good. But, it is nice to get more photos of the prototypes in detail.

Threezero's proto paint seems to hold up, at least with the review pieces they send out. Take a look at prototype review of Stryder. I think Atlas might have some as well.

I'm currently experimenting with creating coloured 3D prints of items from Fallout 4 in ⅙ scale to match the ThreeZero model as I was a bit confused as to why it came with a Laser Rifle instead of something like a Fat Man or Gatling Laser. One of my customers who asked for a ⅙ scale Mini Nuke said I should post here incase anyone else is interested! So here's the Mini Nuke I re-created for him using Shapeways (a 3D printing market place where they actually 3D print and ship items to you). I'm planning on doing just about every weapon in the game among other misc items for use in dioramas and such. If you'd like something specific, let me know through Shapeways! Its more of a hobby for me but commissions are always a good motivator!

How long does Threezero leave their EX preorders open?

According to Threezero's Facebook page, their pre-orders (at threezerostore) usually are open for up to six weeks and sometimes even a bit longer (one - two weeks more). They usually will post a notice 3-5 days prior to closing the sale on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram.

Although, I've cut back significantly on pre-orders (only have three this year), I decided get the exclusive from Threezero. I couldn't pass up this release from one of my favorite new games this year.

I'm currently experimenting with creating coloured 3D prints of items from Fallout 4 in ⅙ scale to match the ThreeZero model as I was a bit confused as to why it came with a Laser Rifle instead of something like a Fat Man or Gatling Laser. One of my customers who asked for a ⅙ scale Mini Nuke said I should post here incase anyone else is interested! So here's the Mini Nuke I re-created for him using Shapeways (a 3D printing market place where they actually 3D print and ship items to you). I'm planning on doing just about every weapon in the game among other misc items for use in dioramas and such. If you'd like something specific, let me know through Shapeways! Its more of a hobby for me but commissions are always a good motivator!
Nice work, i'd be done for some weapons..fully upgraded gauss rifle maybe :wink1:

I'd really like to see some 1/6th pipboys. One scaled for the average male figure, and another slightly smaller one for the average female figure!

Very cool Hazza, I may have to get a couple mini nukes from you, can you post pics of them next to 1:6 figures for size reference?

I picked up the exclusive as well. I could not pass it up!

Since Three-zero has the license for Fallout 4. I hope Three-zero considers making a super mutant. That would be sick!

Thanks for the review, that youtube video was especially helpful. The figure looks terrific! Couldn't agree more about the minigun.

No problem, glad! I've gotten a few request to do a follow up video showing the articulation. I'll work on that and post an update when it's ready.

Back