ThreeZero CHAPPiE 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so anxious to see inhand pics! :)

hoping it will be worth the wait. abit ago they showed a ex ver at a con or sumthin and its decals/graffiti didnt look anywhere near as crisp as proto hoping thats not the case with final versions.
:pray:

:yess:

"we can already confirm that Chappie (threezerostore orders) are starting shipping out this month to customers overseas and tracking numbers should be available at some point next week. "-threezero

thinkin it will be the ems shipping for overseas peeps as was for jon... fingerscrossed. :pray:

if so we will see inhand pics pretty quick!

It was DHL for Jon - fine for you guys in the US - problematic for people in many other places.

For those who odered before from them do they send your tracking number via email or is it on their site under your account info?

My order status still says processing and I had paid in full through pay pal last year. Anyone know if that's normal?

IME, nothing will ever change again on the Threeazero site for the order. For the last few orders I also haven't received any shipping confirmation from them or the shipping carrier, while some people received DHL emails for Jon Snow for example. If you contact their CS you'll get a response with the info you need - that's the best option.

IME, nothing will ever change again on the Threeazero site for the order. For the last few orders I also haven't received any shipping confirmation from them or the shipping carrier, while some people received DHL emails for Jon Snow for example. If you contact their CS you'll get a response with the info you need - that's the best option.

So did your items just show up one day or did you contact their CS and get tracking??

Latest post from threezero suggests overseas threezero online store customers gets their orders first.

Guess it will be a good few weeks or next batch for us HK locals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From Ting Yen Yao on Facebook:

12801537_1003028079771725_1686625573672392953_n.jpg

Back