ThreeZero CHAPPiE 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup a tomorrow queen aka TQ ver would have be good. but that 2 pack does look cool so im happy thats still planned.

That onesie two-pack wasn't already for sale? I remember it teased, but I thought I'd also seen it come up on Bambaland a looong time ago too.

That onesie two-pack wasn't already for sale? I remember it teased, but I thought I'd also seen it come up on Bambaland a looong time ago too.

no, still waiting. been forever since teased, long before ninja TK.:impatient:

no, still waiting. been forever since teased, long before ninja TK.:impatient:

Oh well, I'm still also waiting for the Isobelle Space 2-pack that was originally announced to PO in February. It's been in their catalog all year and still no launch.

I hope to god the onsie 2 pack wasnt up because i missed it if so. Any word on when chappie is getting released?

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Any updates about release status?

Not-Sure.jpg

Latest news... Late December.

Threezero said:
From now on, we decided to post monthly shipping updates on our Facebook page.
For the releases, which are passed their estimated shipping date, we apologize for any inconvenience caused and very thankful to everyone for their patience.
If you pre-ordered directly through us at threezerostore and have any questions about your orders, please contact our customer service department at [email protected] with your order number and they will do their best to help and answer on all your questions.

Please keep in mind that the dates below are subject to change and we are planning to post next update in November.

RoboCop 1.0 - Beginning of Nov 2015
RoboCop 3.0 - Late Oct 2015
Breaking Bad Heisenberg - Late Oct 2015
The Matrix APU - Dec 2015
The Chappie - Late Dec 2015
Dragon Age Inquisition - Dec 2015
TMNT: Leonardo and Michelangelo - Dec 2015 - beginning of Jan 2016
RWBY Weiss Schnee - Nov 2015
Titanfall IMC Stryder - Mid Nov 2015
Game of Thrones Jon Snow - Dec 2015 - beginning of Jan 2016
TMNT: Donatello and Raphael - Beginning of Marc 2016
Mass Effect Legion - Nov 2015
Titanfall 1/6th scale IMC Battle Rifle Pilot - Dec 2015 - beginning of Jan 2016

This has been the biggest push back for me. Expected Oct and now specifically late Dec. Thats ok, I'll have Heisenburg this month, then Legion in Nov, and then Snow or Chappie in Dec. Thats ok by me.

Yeah, not much. Apart from 2 or 3 pics and the release date you just posted, i dont think theres much more info.

OH! You're looking for product info? That's always hard to come by for 3Z stuff because they don't keep a catalog on their web site and not all resellers include all the original details in their listings.

The info at Sideshow is about as complete as you can get until it's released and people start reviewing it. The Matrix The Matrix APU Collectible Set by Threezero | Sideshow Collectibles

At the bottom of the SS webpage.... in the last image...is the guy holding on to a giant robo-d¡*k?

It's a little unsettling.

It just clicked that I won't be getting Chappie until at least February or March of 2016 from BBTS. :(

At the bottom of the SS webpage.... in the last image...is the guy holding on to a giant robo-d¡*k?

Ha. That's the part that folds up and clips into the chair between the pilot's own legs. But yeah, it's phallic no matter what.

Back