ThreeZero - Breaking Bad - Saul Goodman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Saul from Amazon this past week. Very nice figure, headsculpt is great. Hope they make more from this line.
a9faa2a45ba7ed5c857e79798f2ab71b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Got my Saul from Amazon this past week. Very nice figure, headsculpt is great. Hope they make more from this line.
a9faa2a45ba7ed5c857e79798f2ab71b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Where did you get those stands?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

I was late to the party when buying this Saul figure. If anybody is willing to sell one or has a spare please do let me know and send me a pm. Love this Slippin' Jimmy!

Hey guys,

I was late to the party when buying this Saul figure. If anybody is willing to sell one or has a spare please do let me know and send me a pm. Love this Slippin' Jimmy!

If you don't mind going the 3rd party unlicensed route, Present Toys has "Lawyer Saul" that was recently put up for preorder.

The sculpt looks inferior and has some differences to the Threezero figure.

But the Threezero figure seems to be selling for $300+ so I think I'm OK getting the Present Toys for half the price.

If you don't mind going the 3rd party unlicensed route, Present Toys has "Lawyer Saul" that was recently put up for preorder.

The sculpt looks inferior and has some differences to the Threezero figure.

But the Threezero figure seems to be selling for $300+ so I think I'm OK getting the Present Toys for half the price.
I got the original Threezero Saul after a lot of hunting a while back. I saw the Present toys version and will wait to see in hand pics to determine if it's a pass or buy. Releasing in 2022 so its a looooong time to go!

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

I got the original Threezero Saul after a lot of hunting a while back. I saw the Present toys version and will wait to see in hand pics to determine if it's a pass or buy. Releasing in 2022 so its a looooong time to go!

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Do you mind sharing how much you paid for the ThreeZero Saul?

I'm a late comer to Better Call Saul so I missed out on the original release.

I watched up to Season 3 of Breaking Bad a long time ago, took a 10-year layoff and then just recently binged Breaking Bad Season 4 & 5 and working my way to Season 3 of Better Call Saul.

2022 seems like a long time away but it will be here quicker then you think - plus i have figures arriving regularly arriving each month so I don't mind waiting as I figure out how to display them all.

Agree that something is off with that PT Goodman. Just like with their Ehrmantraut. I have the 3Z Goodman and it's really well done and worth it if you can find it.

Yeah, the ThreeZero sculpt s definitely superior to the Present Toys.

But for the price (around half as less), I can live with that.

And usually I'm not as picky with these type of figures as say Star Wars, MCU, etc.

Necro bump but I was in a record store and they had one of these for $290. Spur of the moment purchase since it seems rare and pretty well done. Not sure if I should keep it or not, leaning towards keeping. Any thoughts?

If you like it, keep it! And $290 is about standard for Hot Toys these days, so not sure you'd be able to find a cheaper one even though it's not actually a HT.

I like my Saul a lot! It's obviously not as flashy as most 1/6 figures that get released, but I'm happy I picked him up years ago, especially now that I've seen all of Better Call Saul how amazing that show also was.

I wish someone would make a new Saul. I know Present Toys did but it doesn’t look all that great from the reviews and the Threezero figure is so expensive.

I know Mars has teased characters from Breaking Bad but at the rate they move who knows when we’ll actually get it.

Back