ThreeZero - Breaking Bad - Saul Goodman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really would like this, but I was able to get both Walt and Jesse for less than what it costs to order Saul right now. I'm tempted to hold off for a similar deal on Saul, but am worried that it won't happen or I'll miss out on him...

Mine just arrived...

aC07yVv.jpg

DdZwfe5.jpg

Opened him up now , luckily no damage from that.

And il admit , they hit a home run with this one.

qCnRLwE.jpg

KpR6CUN.jpg

dBm1yWV.jpg

lV6vDhF.jpg

My Hannibal arrived in a condition almost as bad. There was moisture/condensation all over the plastic inserts too, it made me wonder if it was on a plane or a truck that crashed into a body of water or something haha.

I’ve ordered a few other figures from them and they’ve been fine though. I got my Pinkman elsewhere but I ordered Walt and the hazmat 2-pack directly from them and they arrived in perfect condition.

How can the quality vary so much with TZ? This one looks great to be fair. You just don’t know what you’re going to get. Hoping Mulder is of similar quality but have my doubts!

Are the shoes a brownish red like in the proto on the first page? Does he have his purple pocket hanky and his rolls of cash?

Yeah, ThreeZero are one of those companies where it really feels like you are rolling the dice on what you'll get each time out, but other than his head looking a touch big for his body here (which could well be being exacerbated by the photos) this one looks pretty damn good to me. Congrats, and thanks for the pics.

Those pictures posted have a lot of lens distortion. Not saying the head is right or wrong but definitely don't trust those pictures for size.

"In regards to your new image, we are sorry to see the damage cause by your postal service. The purpose of the packaging is to protect the figure from damage during shipment. If your figure is damaged, please send clear photographs to our Customer Service department ([email protected]), who can assist you directly. Thank you for your interest and support in Threezero collectible figures."

Back