ThreeZero - Breaking Bad - Saul Goodman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great post Jimminy. It actually makes me want to buy one of these figures just from reading your views on it.

The pictures look really good as well and I think the sculpt is bang on Jimmy McGill with the suit looking nice and tight on him.

The prices of some of the figures from Hot Toys is getting ridiculous and I am pretty much in the same boat as yourself in having to pick and choose more carefully.

If they made Mike, and he was just as nice then I think I'd have to go back and buy Saul. Right now the only think that's really stopping me is that he would look pretty lonely on the shelf, as I wasn't too taken with the likenesses of the Walter White and Jesse Pinkman figures they did way back when...at least from the pics I saw anyhow.

Just got mine. Very good sculpt and suit is surprsingly sharp.

The body is complete **** though. Week ankles... overall floppy as hell, is it just me? I'm comparing to a standard HT. HT won't wobble around if you touch it, and the ankles are usually stiff and getting them to stand isn't such a balancing act.

Last edited:
Just got mine. Very good sculpt and suit is surprsingly sharp.

The body is complete **** though. Week ankles... overall floppy as hell, is it just me? I'm comparing to a standard HT. HT won't wobble around if you touch it, and the ankles are usually stiff and getting them to stand isn't such a balancing act.

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your Saul figure from and how much did you pay for him?

I'm curious as he seems to be sold out or his price is inflated almost everywhere I look (except for Amazon- he's currently in stock at for $168 shipped, but that fluctuates). I was holding out getting him so he would hopefully drop in price (I got both Walt and Jesse for under $100 each), but he is either more popular than those figures or ThreeZero made fewer of him.

Amazon is the only place at retail. Not many places to get from, they seemed to have made a lot less than Walt or Jesse.

Amazon is the only place at retail. Not many places to get from, they seemed to have made a lot less than Walt or Jesse.

Thanks for the response! I am considering placing an order on Amazon as I type this!

My Saul arrived from Amazon right before Christmas. I would have preferred a less-stern expression, but it's a great likeness! But I can't get him to stand on his own so will have to track down a doll stand for him.

Got my Holiday Fett around the same time. When universes collide:

I finally caved yesterday morning and placed an order on Amazon for this guy. I ended up only paying $61.42 for him after using some Amazon credit and a $100 prepaid Visa card I redeemed from MyPoints.com.

He'll look great next to my Walt and Jesse figures!

That's a steal! I passed on Jesse (just wasn't feeling it) but would love a Gus and Mike and some point.

My Saul arrived yesterday!

It is a great likeness, though it's disappointing that the "pointing" and briefcase-holding hands are both right hands, as I wanted him to point with one hand and hold his briefcase in the other. I'm happy with the pose I settled on, though, and he looks great next to Walt and Jesse!

IMG_5943.jpgIMG_5949.jpg

Back