Threezero 1/6 White Walker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These guys in china get previews of figures months in advance guessing thats a prototype, looks pretty decent.

I only know them from their HT unboxing videos which generally coincide with release... even the amazingly early Anakin, which was then released early a month later.

They did a review on threezeros leatherface went out about 4 months ago, still waiting for that to come out , looked mint but guessing must be proto too.

Just fyi, they closed the PO on this and didn't announce they were...

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I believe you can still get the EX versions on BBTS. I thought I saw this and the X Files there.

For what it's worth, for those who ordered through Sideshow, the current estimated release date (final flex payment) is now November. Other sellers might get him earlier.

(When the delays hit, they usually push estimates back one month at a time. So three weeks from now I might be getting another Sideshow email telling me it's been moved to December. And then another email a month later ... and so on, and so on ...)

Winter is coming.

Eventually.

Final flex play is next month for this guy. I'm hoping its as good as it looks. I would love a Night King next and hope for a Jon Snow 2.0

Got another delay for this from SSC. Now it says Feb - March.

Probably get delayed again for April. Maybe it'll ship in time for the final season of GoT. lol

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Easily the best looking Game of Thrones figure they have done, which I guess isn't surprising since the character isn't human.

Very cool looking figure, but I think I will keep mine dressed. I don't mind the exposed joints, but I find his torso to be strangely beefy for what is supposed to be a wraith-like figure.

*stops*

*thinks*

Huh. When I got up this morning, "fat-shaming White Walkers" wasn't on the list of things I thought I might do today! :lol

Back