Threezero 1/6 White Walker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man they really squandered this license. Why no Battle of the Bastards Jon Snow?

Could still happen. But yeah still endless list of figures and variants that could be made. If someone like Prime One or Iron Studios made a line of statues I would be ****ed.

what walker is this then? the one jon fought @ hardhome had his hair down? come to think of it. they all have long hair.

main-qimg-1f72beff0400e7fa4adec4303357f482.jpgmain-qimg-1f72beff0400e7fa4adec4303357f482.jpg

Poor choice. They should have done the Night King is they wanted to a White Walker. This decision on top of the awful looking rooted hair in Arya may kill this line.

ThreeZero doesn't have a rhyme or reason for their releases. Remember they released Michonne's Zombies before Michonne?!?!?!
If they would've released this walker before the Night King, people might not order him, feeling the Night King is enough.
I guess it's a strategy.
I will probably order him and keep the line going.

Not much excitement in here for this guy. I think he’s gonna look great next to Jon Snow. I wish they could crank these out quicker though.

Not much excitement in here for this guy. I think he’s gonna look great next to Jon Snow. I wish they could crank these out quicker though.

I would love to have the Night King and a couple other walkers. I'm strangly tempted to display them next to my ACI Ringwraiths.

I don't think I'd ever truly pose the poor old boy in the skirt. But for $10 its worth the extra plus the feet.

A shame to cover up such an intricate body though. Maybe a ripped sleeve near the shoulder would be a cool way to display the body?

$198 reg
$208 deluxe

Deathstalker told me this

I wonder if these figures will truly be 7 feet tall in 1/6th...? I have a feeling they are going to be short.

Last edited:
Damn. I REEEEAAAALLY didn't want to buy two of these.

But now I want to buy two of these!

I wish there was a second head for a different look. Like one in mid-screech.

Back