ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image7_zpsc6yjmbii.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hi guys , thanks to the guys who have watched my review and commented , means a lot . anyone above is just a few poses I managed to get out of these awesome figures , no photoshop used so where you see Leonardo kicking or Mikey on the skate board they are totally balanced on there own . I had great fun with these just a shame they aren't mine !!!!! but I look forward to one day reviewing Raph and Doni . Thanks for your support to those who do :O)

Just got back in and Mikey was at the front door step. I love these figures and can't wait for the other 2 to arrive.
Iphone quick pic.

Does anyone know when Raphael and Donnie might be available at BBTS?

No idea - but if it follows the timing of how long it took them to receive Leo & Michelangelo (after threezero shipped pre-orders) then you are probably looking at another 2 months or so before BBTS has them.

Pictures are so good, I am so tempting now. I am skip preorder because not entirely trust with Threezero and their seamless rubber. But **** it, If I am not have any other expense I am gonna buy it

I went to look in on my preorder of Raph at Sideshow. Not that it is going anywhere or misbehaving. I was just curious on their predicted scheduled release. Anyway, Raph is on a wait list. Not sure if that has been mentioned, but I found it interesting since Donnie isn't wait listed. Raph must be the most popular from the movie. I personally always like Mikey until recently. Now my turtle is Raph, especially in the movie since he is the only one I'd call not completely butt ugly. But that's just my opinion.

Do you think that there's a chance ThreeZero will do Splinter and April O'Neil (Megan Fox)?

I really doubt it at this point. I would get a Splinter if it was done well but I feel like Fox made that movie worse than the story did. Lucky for her she is pretty because her skills as a performer are really bad.

Do you think that there's a chance ThreeZero will do Splinter and April O'Neil (Megan Fox)?

Sorry but Splinter from the first film is fugly while he looks better in the second one. Nobody wants to have a Megan Fox figures since she is one of the many flaws of the first movie. But I really hope that Threezero will make Bebop and Rocksteady though.

Sorry but Splinter from the first film is fugly while he looks better in the second one. Nobody wants to have a Megan Fox figures since she is one of the many flaws of the first movie. But I really hope that Threezero will make Bebop and Rocksteady though.

I want an April figure!

Back